• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Byzz View Post
    I’m from a place where nobody would like to be
    Hell?

Wellcome dude, I'm sure you'll like the forum n_n

Comment

• Thought i should do this as i joined yesterday and just randomly started posting too much stuff and annoying people haha,

Im Martin, im 22, i bought the resident evil game when it first came out, i was 11 or 12 at the time and it took me forever to complete as i had never experienced a game like it before and ever since then i was completely hooked.

I own every game on all consoles, I even own the resident evil 4 limited edition Gamecube console. I own the movies even though there are ridiculously shit, i own all the graphic novels and the rare book umbrella archives, also own weskers report on dvd and numerous other amounts of random and rare merchandise.

I consider myself to be a massive fan and im currently working on my own resident evil book which sticks to the series and im oping will stay as good as it has started.

Im hoping this forum will be a good place to chat

Comment

• Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
        Hell?

Wellcome dude, I'm sure you'll like the forum n_n
        Thanks for the welcome, this forum is great.

about my location...
        No, it's not hell, pretty worse than it I believe, South America.

Comment

• Hello TheOrganization! It is good to see a new members here. Soon we will have a giant army of RE fans and conquer the world!! Or we will just continue to chat
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post

I own every game on all consoles, I even own the resident evil 4 limited edition Gamecube console
            Your lucky that they are damn easy to find I ended up with 3 of them so i might get rid of 2 of them. Sometimes you can get carried away in collecting Anyway...welcome to all new people!

Comment

• haha i lot of the collection wasnt easy to find, multiple bidding wars on ebay etc and a lot of money being spent

Comment

• Originally posted by cerberes View Post
                I ended up with 3 of them so i might get rid of 2 of them.
                I'd be interested in purchasing one if you're ever in the mood to sell it.

Welcome to The Horror Is Alive, TheOrganization

Comment

• Thanks project Omega

Comment

• I'm Adrian and im 17 and looove to play horror games!

Comment

• Hello dude!
                      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• Welcome to THIA

@Byzz - I really like your "The Last Dawn" track. Good stuff over all

Comment

• Originally posted by Byzz View Post
                          No, it's not hell, pretty worse than it I believe, South America.
                          South america worse than hell? C'mon men, I'm from south america too and I love my country. Where are you exactly?

And wellcome Adrian it's nice to see young blood around here n_n

Comment

• South america worse than hell? C'mon men, I'm from south america too and I love my country. Where are you exactly?
                            Well, I'm from Brazil. I can't trully say here is worse than Hell but here is pretty bad. Just kidding amigo.

Byzz - I really like your "The Last Dawn" track. Good stuff over all

I’m so happy to hear that P. Omega! Thanks for giving me a chance, I think you will like “far dream, present nightmare” as well. See ya…

Comment

• hello new ppl
                              love nemesis_lover

Comment

• Hi all. First post, woot!

Comment

Working...
                                X