Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'm Beef Jerky Yo, I'm a 4th year Mechatronic engineering student. And I'm completely smitten with Rebecca Chambers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef_jerky_yo View Post
      Hi, I'm Beef Jerky Yo, I'm a 4th year Mechatronic engineering student. And I'm completely smitten with Rebecca Chambers.
      Hi, Jerky.

Welcome to THIA. Enjoy your stay. :]

Comment

• Hello to all the newies!

Comment

• Hello pepole my name is Sephiroth I happy to be a member of this froum I wanted to join for some time but ever had much time with college all other thing I was a member of this other froum but starting to die off no one goes on as much as they did I sick of feeling like I was one only one on and no one talck about resident evil but I think it's time to start all over again hope to some freinds while I here and hope you all enjoy my stay

Comment

• lol i actually posted a little before i saw this post but anyways my name is bryan im 19 and i am trying to become a cop or join blackwater wich ever i can get into faster lol but i am a very big collector of weapons and such

Comment

• welcome everyone please enjoy your stay!

Comment

• Enjoy, but be careful not to voice your positive opinions about Resident Evil 4 and you'll be just find!

Comment

• You can voice your opinions about whatever. But don't be disrespectful to others opinions either. Your opinion is no more or less valid as anyone elses...so long as you ain't rude.

Comment

• 1st post! Wat's up all.

Comment

• The ceiling! Or, with wifi possibilities, the sky!

Comment

• hey, my name is beau, i live in rodney rudes bath tub, j/k, i live in aus, im 15, RE4 is my fav RE.

Comment

• Hello, I'm Zeromako. I'm a refugee of the Gamefaqs RE5 forum ban of November '08. I'm a soon-to-be-starving soon-to-be art student. I'm a Wesker fangirl. Please, treat me kindly.

Comment

• Sup guise. I'm also from ye olde GameFags RE 5 board. 'Fore I got the banhammer, of course.

Comment

• Welcome, I just got banned today btw. I am Updater btw.
                              Last edited by beasley23803; 11-25-2008, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• God, what happened at GameFAGs? It sounds baaaaad.

Comment

Working...
                                X