Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No worries. Don't double post, don't insult other members, never talk about pirating stuff and never mention He Who Is Always Banned and you'll be fine. Little things like me moving this to the topic is just tidying up.

Comment

• hey rapid are you gonna remake that cyoa again?

Comment

• YAY RNC is here, YAY.

so yeah are we allowed to do CYOA's here darkmoon, cause Rapid's ones are awesome.

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        No worries. Don't double post, don't insult other members, never talk about pirating stuff and never mention He Who Is Always Banned and you'll be fine. Little things like me moving this to the topic is just tidying up.
        he who is always banned, WTH?????
        Last edited by missvalentine; 11-27-2008, 04:37 AM.

Comment

• he is always banned, WTH?????
          I think he means the notorious and dreaded Peter. You know, every Resident Evil forum's nightmare.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexiaAshford View Post
            I think he means the notorious and dreaded Peter. You know, every Resident Evil forum's nightmare.
            ive never heard of "it" before.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
              ive never heard of "it" before.

You can't have been on many Resident Evil fansites then lol, he's notorious everywhere, here, reHorror, every fansite I've ever been on really. He's just some guy who spams and makes retarded topics and meh.. see for yourself.

http://www.the-horror.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32

Comment

• wow what a prick, seems to have some hate for dot and sinvalentine, and everything, thank god he never went on gamefaqs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  Don't worry, Elle Updater, we can all be nervous of things. I'm sure you'll be fine. And if people give you hassle feel free to grab me or another staff type.
                  Thanks, Darkmoon. Greatly appreciated.

Comment

• lulz hai guyse, sup? soisoisoi

Comment

• Vass! You're here! Welcome to THIA, my roflcopter goes soisoisoisoisoi

Comment

• Youre welcoming me as if you owned the place! Sit down bish! :re:

If anyone is viewing this thread, are Dimitri and Alfrexia still active? What about Wesker Chick?

Comment

• WOW Miester Vass what a surprise.........Welcome

Comment

• Uh oh! Hey you too. Who else from CE might be here?

Comment

• Lets not turn this into an AIM conversation, folks This is an internet forum, afterall. Please be sure to check the Global Announcement on the top of each forum. If you follow those guidelines, you'll fit in fine.

Welcome everyone

Comment

• Hey MoS. My name's Nikkolas. You might remember me from such arguments as...well, there's a lot of them. My Simpsons reference fails.

Still, nice to see ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X