Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, I will make sure to you that I won't!
    Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Wellcome dude.. yey, more RE characters (It doesn't matter if they're official or not)

Comment

• Welcome!

Comment

• Your avatar is from the books right? Is it supposed to be Trent? Or just some random Umbrella guy? I don't really remember the book well other than it had dinosaurs in it or something lol.

Comment

• Yep, you are correct indeed. It's from the Underworld novel. It's up to the imagination of the reader, but it should be fair to assume that this character is indeed Trent, as a part of the book describes Trent and his environment (which resembles the cover of the novel).
            Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Welcome to THIA, Trent. :]

Comment

• Since there was no other place to put this I'll just have to put it here and "introduce myself out".
                Im going to Scotland for a week.
                See ya dudes and dudettes, your all amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                  Since there was no other place to put this I'll just have to put it here and "introduce myself out".
                  Im going to Scotland for a week.
                  See ya dudes and dudettes, your all amazing.
                  One of these days, I need to go up to Scotland. For reasons I don't wish to disclose.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Well, it's either the kilts or the haggis. Or both, but that's just scary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      Well, it's either the kilts or the haggis. Or both, but that's just scary.
                      I've actually tried haggis, it's pretty good stuff. It's similar to black pudding, except it's got oats, lungs, heart and liver in it. As for kilts, can't say I've ever worn one of those.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• You're missing out. It's freedom. Freeeeeeeeeeddddddoooooooommmmm!

I hate Mel Gibson.

But yeah, I've had haggis (not my thing) and worn kilts (much more fun) since I use to live thirty miles from Scotland, in Amble, the World's Friendliest Port. You have been warned.
                        Last edited by Darkmoon; 08-26-2008, 07:42 AM. Reason: Spelling. I'm no good.

Comment

• Haha, Gibson's insane but in his own unique anti-semitic way. Least he hasn't leaped on the scientology bandwagon, well, I don't think he has. When I last travelled up to Scotland, I stayed near Kirkcudbright, an idyllic little town with houses that looked like you were in the popular children's television programme, Balamory. All it needed was the iconic pink castle.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Hey all,

I've been an enthusiastic player of Resident Evil games ever since I first terrified myself playing the second game way back in '98. THIA has been my regular source for RE5 updates, and i've been reading news threads on the forum a lot so it just seemed natural to sign up here and talk shop about the upcoming game, amongst other things.

Look forward to conversing with you all

Comment

• Welcome to THIA, Gideon. :]

Comment

• I Is Back!

Comment

Working...
                                X