X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again Ty!
    And of course, welcome to the forum!
    The people here are nice and the moderators are excellant, so if you need any help im sure they will help you out (me included aswell )
    Yup, i shall look after you.

Comment

• Thank you Andyfer for the lovely welcome and kind words! =)

Comment

• Welcome Caligo.

Comment

• lol

Originally posted by Rose312 View Post
          HEY LILITH!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 uhh welcome to the forum too
          <3 Luv ya too Rose! Thanks for the welcomes! Also, Many welcomes to you as well, Caligo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
            Welcome Caligo.
            Thank you Glad to see another fan from Aus. Love your icon by the way!

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
            <3 Luv ya too Rose! Thanks for the welcomes! Also, Many welcomes to you as well, Caligo!
            Thank you Lilith!

Comment

• Welcome to THIA. Feel free to add me on MSN or PSN if you have either and want a nice chat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caligo View Post
                Thank you Glad to see another fan from Aus. Love your icon by the way!
                Glad you like my icon Caligo. I knew you had to be from the Land Down Under judging by the way how you've written down your location as "Oz".

Comment

• Ya, Apocalypse, that is a pretty cool Avi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karui View Post
                    Welcome to THIA. Feel free to add me on MSN or PSN if you have either and want a nice chat.
                    Was that directed at Lilith or me or... someone else? If it was directed at me thank you! And while I don't have a PS3 I do have msn, so I might catch you on there later sometime!

If it wasn't well... same thing stands! Only I'll be a little more embarrased.

Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
                    Glad you like my icon Caligo. I knew you had to be from the Land Down Under judging by the way how you've written down your location as "Oz".
                    Yup, though not exactly from Melbourne. And thinking I might just change it to Australia since 'Oz' sounds a little camp now that I think of it. Anyway all power to the Wesker!

Originally posted by Rose312 View Post
                    Ya, Apocalypse, that is a pretty cool Avi.
                    Seconded!

And Hi Rose!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rose312 View Post
                      Ya, Apocalypse, that is a pretty cool Avi.
                      Thanks Rose312.

Comment

• How did you get it? Is it from Re4?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rose312 View Post
                          How did you get it? Is it from Re4?
                          No, it is from RE5 and I got the image from someplace else on the net.

EDIT: What made you think it was from RE4? Didn't you notice the health bar in the bottom-right corner on my avatar? It's RE5.
                          Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 02-10-2010, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• It also says Chris...oops...I get RE4 and 5 mixed up sometimes lol

Comment

• New Faces only means more fans and more like one-self. I am glad to have found such a gold mine.

Comment

• ^ Was that an introduction? If so, mighty lovely introduction. Welcome! Even though I've seen you around here for quite some time. Have fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X