X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
    G'day.
    Do REAL Australians say that though? REALLY?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
      Fair Dinkum we do!

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
        Yes we still do say "G'day" as a greeting in Australia Big Stu.

Comment

• I wasn't technically ''referred'' here, just a friend told me about Excella on Mercs and I had to take look for myself... and found my way here. Haha. Umm, so... yeah. My name is Brandy. I'm 23 and I already seem to recognize gamertags that I have either played with or were on my friends list on XBL? Which is A Jill Sandwich, btw. Lolz. Erm... I am employed with the infamous Gamestop Company. Don't worry folks, I completely understand those of you who hate them.

I love kitties.

Last edited by A Jill Sandwich; 01-20-2010, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• Cute kittens

As I said in your visitors messages, Welcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by A Jill Sandwich View Post
              I wasn't technically ''referred'' here, just a friend told me about Excella on Mercs and I had to take look for myself... and found my way here. Haha. Umm, so... yeah. My name is Brandy. I'm 23 and I already seem to recognize gamertags that I have either played with or were on my friends list on XBL? Which is A Jill Sandwich, btw. Lolz. Erm... I am employed with the infamous Gamestop Company. Don't worry folks, I completely understand those of you who hate them.
              Ohh, hey, Brandy. Indeed, who could forget your XBL gamertag? We've played Slayers quite a few times together and chatted on our mics. Welcome to THIA. Hope to see you around. :3

Comment

• Huh, were you RESurvivorChick on GameFAQs? I seem to remember someone of that name with a similar myspace in their sig (complete with the name "Jill Valentine" and the poison status).

Anyway, welcome! You'll feel at home here, talkin' RE/SH and other such stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                  Huh, were you RESurvivorChick on GameFAQs? I seem to remember someone of that name with a similar myspace in their sig (complete with the name "Jill Valentine" and the poison status).

Anyway, welcome! You'll feel at home here, talkin' RE/SH and other such stuff.
                  Yes, sir. That is moi. And thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Jill Sandwich View Post
                    I'm 23 and I already seem to recognize gamertags that I have either played with or were on my friends list on XBL? Which is A Jill Sandwich, btw. Lolz. Erm... I am employed with the infamous Gamestop Company. Don't worry folks, I completely understand those of you who hate them.
                    A. Omg, I think we actually played Mercs together. Or Versus. Something.
                    B. GameStop's awesome for me. They know me by name. ...Some may consider that a bad thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                      A. Omg, I think we actually played Mercs together. Or Versus. Something.
                      B. GameStop's awesome for me. They know me by name. ...Some may consider that a bad thing.
                      Yes, we did. I was just spamming commands. if I remember correctly. Wasn't really being serious and you happened to be on my team. XD Sorry, I do that some times.

Comment

• It happens. I was playing with some dude from South Africa, and I figured it was just a joke of a time when he asked me for my First Aid Spray ten times, I gave it to him, and he gave it back and kept asking for it. It's kinda funny. But yeah, I'll be sure to add you again! Welcome to THIA!

Edit: Wow, it was only 4 hours ago! Didn't even realize that!
                        Last edited by Canas Renvall; 01-20-2010, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• I've lurked here for years and finally decided to register. It goes without saying that The Biohazard series is one of my faves.

Comment

• Hai2u

Comment

• Hi, I used to run http://www.hellandheavennet.com/ forums. Nice to meet you all.

Comment

• Hi there.

Comment

Working...
                                X