This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello Dan, welcome

3 was my first one as well, it scared me too especially the chase scenes. Idk why but I will always love RE 3 Jill valentine the best

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
      hello Dan, welcome

3 was my first one as well, it scared me too especially the chase scenes. Idk why but I will always love RE 3 Jill valentine the best
      omfg yeah! I almost had a pre-mature death via heart attack when he came into the RPD haha!

Thanks and cheers!

Comment

• Hello, I'm The_Wes!!! My real name is Alberto, born in 1988 and I come from Spain. My favourite games are Resident Evil and Silent Hill saga, and I joined to the comunity to talk about RE 1.5, the object of my wet dreams. I hope we can exchange ideas about RE games, have fun and be friends. Greetings to all!!!
        Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• hello wes, welcome to the jungle

Comment

• Hello everyone. My name's Kevin. Born and raised in Brooklyn NY. Tattoo artist and a resident evil fanatic since the first. Hope to get to know the community better and exchange info and ideas.

Comment

• hey welcome

i'm from Queens, cool to see other NY people lol

Comment

hey welcome

Thank you. It's a very small world lol. Great to see New Yorkers here as well.

Comment

• Hey people, I've been lurking around here for a few days and thought "Why not join?", so here I am.

I'm 16 and I've loved Resident Evil since I was little; I always liked to watch my brother or my dad play it. I was amazed at how scared a video game could make a person, and it was horrifying, as I was so used to kiddie games. I think I was 8 or 9 when I finally played and beat Resident Evil 3 on the ol' PS1.

After all these years, I rediscovered the series when I uncovered the ol' PS1 a few months ago... I think February. I played RE3 and fell in love all over again. The game felt a lot different than it did all those years ago. I was finally able to fully appreciate the game, but I realized they don't make them like this anymore.

Over the past few months, I've been going to used game stores and I've built up a decent collection of RE games. RE: Director's Cut (PS1), RE2 (PS1), RE3 DualShock Version (PS1), RE0 (GC), RE "REmake" (GC), RE C:VX (PS2), RE Outbreak (PS2), RE Outbreak File #2 (PS2), and I finally caved in and bought RE4 (PS2) since it was only $8.

I'm really interested in beta and prototype stuff, and that includes 1.5 of course. I even found some RE1.5 elements left in my copy RE2, since it's the original released version.

Anyway, I'm happy to be here!

Comment

• Hello! My name is AnzuAme!
                    "AnzuAme" is japanese word. it means "apricot candy" in English.
                    We write "杏子飴" in Japanese Kanji.
                    I like Resident Evil very much! Do you like Resident Evil? I play Resident Evil2 again and again!
                    I'm sorry my Engish is poor...
                    Still will you make friends?
                    If it is simple English, I can answer.
                    Thank you!
                    I'm Japanese. I live in Japan. I like Biohazard (Resident Evil)! The Japanese people wants to play the RE1.5 for Japanese language Ver.

Comment

I've lived in Manhattan for five years attending NYU, but I'm moving back to SF in a couple of months now that my postgrad classes have concluded. It's been nothing short of a pleasure living in NYC, even with Black~Crow across the river. One time during finals week while I was waiting by a Halal cart at 3:00AM down here at the WTC, a RE2 fan with an Umbrella arm patch stood behind me "on line" and we talked about team IGAS. It was a bit surreal, but I think I won them another avid fan.

Comment

• I live in London. I'm 42 yrs. old and like horror fiction
                        Last edited by removalslondon; 07-31-2013, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                          I've lived in Manhattan for five years attending NYU, but I'm moving back to SF in a couple of months now that my postgrad classes have concluded. It's been nothing short of a pleasure living in NYC, even with Black~Crow across the river. One time during finals week while I was waiting by a Halal cart at 3:00AM down here at the WTC, a RE2 fan with an Umbrella arm patch stood behind me "on line" and we talked about team IGAS. It was a bit surreal, but I think I won them another avid fan.
                          so nice to meet you going to NYU must be awesome I've only ever been to the CUNY schools. NY really is an amazing place, you never know who you're going to meet! lol, wow I've not been to a halal cart in so long. usually when I try something I like--I try to cook it at home, i think over the years I've come pretty close

hello and welcome to the forums removalslondon, AnzuAme and Renard

Comment

• Hello people, big Resident Evil fan here. Been a lurker for a while looking at RE1.5 information, my dreams were realised when that game was going to be released I'm a Software Engineer by trade (C++/C) and I'm from Ireland.

Comment

• Welcome here, AllGutsNoGlory Always nice to have more programmers in the community.
                              sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

• Just stopping by to say one thing.

Spoiler:

That is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X