Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trent View Post
    Bah, paranoid
    Yeah, I was either paranoid or a 12 year old who just learned what 'terrorism' was.

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
      you should still be happy!

what holiday is there that you get ot intentionally give yourself tooth decay?
      Easter, Christmas, Birthdays, Thanksgiving *for americans*...

Haven't been to a Halloween party in 2 years or so, considering the past week i've had the last thing I want is to be sociable anyway so i'll give it a miss and play games instead.

Comment

...im actually upset.

no ones actually taking advantage ot have the greatest day ever.

I got my check early, i got my 360, i rented the last copy of childs play, and i got all my bills payed early,

lifes good

Comment

Hmm...Halloween does make me miss Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I freakin' love those things.

Comment

I've been trying to get through Dead Space, fortunately hardly any kids called to disturb me. Which must mean that my reputation as an embittered hermit is actually serving me well.
            See you in hell.

Comment

...well i hope everyone had a great halloween...i gotta waita few days for that goddamn video camera my friend promised to bring to record our first 'live' episode now has to be sent here and he did not tell me until after he got onto the train...other than that it was OK

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                I've been trying to get through Dead Space, fortunately hardly any kids called to disturb me. Which must mean that my reputation as an embittered hermit is actually serving me well.
                Hahahahaha!
                I looked at your avatar and imagined a cranky old man with a british accent in a life support equipped wheelchair playing Dead Space.

Oh, and happy belated Halloween to everyone! I just played RE games all day. Code Veronica brought back some less than pleasant memories, though.
                Alfred's laughter... *shivers*

Comment

i went to the halloween parade here (NYC) was cool, someone dressed up as osama too, he was dancing a lot with fake plastic dynamite attached to his chest. there was a whole crew of spartans dancing too. and i saw jesus, sarah palin, mafia bosses, grim reaper, prisoners, drag queens, chun li, buncha other people i don't remember now. i got to walk in the parade too, my first time walking in it. was pretty good. although as soon as i stepped out from the subway onto the street, the smell of weed just hit me :/

Comment

Working...
                  X