Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder .... why english people hate( Islam)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder .... why english people hate( Islam)

hi every body

in start ... I hope all don 't be nervous with me ok

i want to know why english people hate islam

I 'm meaning ... what 's problem in this islam ???

why do you think ... the islam it's not good and this islam from the God ???

and we all know god because you are christian

please answer me and without nervous please

i'm not christian, nor catolic, i'm a budhist...

anyway.. i don't know what's the problem, i think most of the people respect other religions..

but my comment... i think it doenst'n cout, cause i´m mexican...

Comment

Because certain prominent people commit and committed extreme acts in the name of Islam.

I'm not from America, but I'm going to out on a limb here and say September 11th was a huge, huge factor, and the 7th July bombings here in England "helped" too. I have no particular like or dislike of Islam.

Let's add beheadings broadcast on to the internet to the list too.

Long story short? It's the whole fear of terrorism, and whether or not we like to admit it, the majority of terroristic attacks these days (that the media tells us about) are done in the name of Islam. On top of that, there's a strong feeling here from certain groups of people that Muslims are "taking over" England - IE, their plans to build the biggest building in London (a Mosque) and various other issues concerning the BBC.

Other people think that Islam "it's not good and this islam from the God" (assuming I understand correctly) is because... They don't believe in Islam and believe in something else?

Comment

This is why I'm an atheist.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Fuck me.

Generalising much? You make it sound as if all of us hate your religion, when in fact it's just a tiny, narrow minded, poorly education section of the country that even cares enough to muster up such "hate". How about i asked you why you and your friends drive buses into buildings? It's the same thing.

Comment

blame the western media, i know i do.

Comment

What if I were to make a topic that said "why is everyone from the Middle East an America-hating terrorist?"

Would that be okay?

Comment

I don't hate muslims. I hate muslims that twist there own faith and holy book to justify terribly crimes, like the killing of innocent women and children. It's a small minortiy that gives the rest of them a bad name.

If they were really dedicated to a cause they wouldn't kill themselves. They'd sacrafice there lives, one day at a time, to show everyone how great Islam is. But they want a short cut to paradise...and instead hopefully end up in hell.

Comment

Angel _ 89 with an avatar like this how would you want Islam to be promoted in a good way eh ?
                  Sevket's Game Collection
                  PSN Gamercards

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                    This is why I'm an atheist.
                    O Lord, do not make the minimum Our biggest

Comment

Originally posted by Sevket View Post
                      Angel _ 89 with an avatar like this how would you want Islam to be promoted in a good way eh ?
                      The God of religion of Islam, a religion of truth until the Day of Resurrection

Comment

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

People are naturally afraid of what they don't understand or comprehend and that starts the ball rolling... If more people would open up and try to comprehend or atleast try to understand the reasoning behind the way something is the way it is instead of just assuming and passing judgement without all the answers, this place would be much more tolerable and I wouldn't have to release the Omega Virus in 4 years, 1 month, 12 days to wipe you fuc--errrrrrrr. Uuhhhhh. What? >_>;;

Who said that!?

<_<;;

(presses the reset button on the world)

Comment

I wouldn't say its all down to terrorism.
                          I'd say culture clashes, along with the influx of enforced political correctness towards Islam in countries like Britain which causes alot of problems too, especially when because of the influx of Islam in the recent 50 years, Britain, a relatively anglican/catholic divided country now addresses Islam with almost a taboo kind of mentality, where its now considered Racist or Anti Islam for white people or outsiders to question its ethics, mentality or question why Islam as a community seek to segregate themselves into one group, yet still demand rapid chances in British laws and policy in order to suit their communities, when one would think the sole purpose of immigration to another country or community is to fully relocate ones selves and assimilate into it.
                          Im all for Equal opportunities being half asian with links to Islam, Catholicism, Hinduism and Buddhism in my own family and community, however when my Grandfather's family *a mixture of Buddhists and Muslims* moved to Britain from Sri Lanka in the 50's, I suppose in my opinion they had the right idea where despite valuing their own ethnicity and culture, they chose to assimilate into British culture too, accepting its laws and whatnot, where as nowadays people treat Islam as more of an invading agent, especially post 9/11.

I think alot of the stigma towards islam are the little things too, especially in the UK like the muslim outcry against "3 little Piggies", a kids story read since time immemorial because Pigs in their culture are considered unclean, as a result it was banned in schools etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sevket View Post
                            Thats right blame the avatar for their crimes. Oh Lord Help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by beasley23803 View Post
                              Thats right blame the avatar for their crimes. Oh Lord Help us all!
                              Way to misread the situation.

Comment

Working...
                              X