Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder .... why english people hate( Islam)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
    Islam is great, Islam is wonderful, whatever it takes to keep you going off on a tandem about which religion is better.

Next time you're going to go religious fanatic on people, i suggest you get a better grasp of the English language before taking your crusade to the public.
    excuse me ... are you make fun of me

are you hate islam really ???

Comment

I'm not making fun of you in the slightest, i'm just telling you how it is, and i certainly never said anything about feelings of any nature towards Islam.

I am telling you that your grasp of the English language isn't what it should be for someone preaching about religious hatred on the internet. That's all there is to it.

Comment

I'm not making fun of you in the slightest, i'm just telling you how it is, and i certainly never said anything about feelings of any nature towards Islam.

I am telling you that your grasp of the English language isn't what it should be for someone preaching about religious hatred on the internet. That's all there is to it.
        ok... thanks for your subject in this topic

Comment

Comment

Religious talk...very deep.

I welcome any wayward souls to join me at The First United Church of the Fonz. It's a religion that is all about embracing the Fonz's value of friendship.

Bless you, Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli. Bless you.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
              what;s this looooooooooool

Comment

And now I'm telling you that you need to stop acting like an ass.
                And I'm also telling you that your social antennas seem to be plugged in the wrong way. There is no reason to be picking on someone just because their English is imperfect. In fact, if you're not able to make out what's been written in this thread, then chances are rather high that you too have a problem with roots in linguistics.

I hate to say this, but I'm gonna have to close another thread, just 'cause some of you are incapable of carrying out a normal conversation over a cultural subject without acting like a bunch of kids with no form for ethnical empathy or social intelligence.

Sorry, Angel _ 89, but it seems like some of the forum members around here are not good at discussing the subject of religion. So you might want to avoid talking about it, for now.

Comment

Working...
                X