X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
    Haha, those webmasters sound like nerds when I imagine them
    [nerd voice on]

"Eyah... when you wore the dress on the movie, I noticed that it was torn higher in sequence 17b where you fought the horde of zombies, yet in sequence 23a when you were fighting the monster near the end of the movie it wasn't torn as high. How do you explain this?"

[nerd voice off]

Actually, it was all text entered... only the actress' were on video, and a person in the room with them selected questions to ask. The questions he picked were generally quite good and nothing like the above. They ran the gauntlet from what the concept was behind her wearing a dress for the entire movie, what the filming was like in Europe, what sort of impact 9/11 may have had on the filming, the actors, and everything (this was early 2002 remember), if the actors had been given the chance to play the newest game yet to be released - which they had (Remake), and so forth.

Milla sounds really stupid on the commentary for the movie, but she answered the Q&A questions exceptionally well for the most part. Michelle actually was good too, but she used some horrible buzz-word that isn't a buzz word way too much as I recall... every time she wanted to explain something was really great or over the top she used the word "fierce" to explain it... I must have heard her use it like 20-30 times during the length of the interview. LOL
    Last edited by Rombie; 11-07-2008, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Good for a poke.... right?

Comment

You know, all extras in Apocalypse were about how BADASS Milla was in the whole movie. "Oh and Sienna trained aswell..." said Ferh ¬¬
        I don't know but I do hate Milla's comments during extras in "HER" movies, she thinks she's that awesome... and I just can't bear it. I ain't got no personal issues with her, I just don't see her as an actress... she should be a model for the rest of her life. I did like her acting in Jeanne d'Arc, though. Besides, she said/thought she was pretty SEXY in RE2... rollseyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
          This thread is hilarious!

Can anyone send me Osama Bin Laden's myspace adress? Or at least a vague location so i can find his network on Facebook?
          I gotta admit, that was the first time I've laughed at what Big Stu has said

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
            This thread is hilarious!

Can anyone send me Osama Bin Laden's myspace adress? Or at least a vague location so i can find his network on Facebook?
            excuse me ... Big Stu

What is the relationship between Osama bin Laden even remember the topic ??????

Comment

I would have liked to have met Saddam Hussein, just so we could sit down together, discuss a few things about our ideological differences. Dictators would make the best interviews. You can't talk to someone like Gordon Brown without being fed a string of incoherent babble. I'd much rather talk to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, just because of that rather blunt statement he made about what Iran would do to homosexuals. If in the unlikely event that I ever run into a DeLorean, or TARDIS or any other form of time travelling technology, I would go back in time and speak to dictators. Who cares what celebrities or actresses think, wouldn't it be much more interesting to talk to someone like Stalin, or perhaps even Hitler?
              See you in hell.

Comment

I think Angel89 is using an online translator.

Anyhoo, back on topic...
                Last edited by Helegad; 11-16-2008, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                  I think Angel89 is using an online translator.

Anyhoo, back on topic...
                  yes you are rigth .... i use it always

Comment

Working...
                  X