Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got it mark Thanks, Itll be out first thing in the morning!

Comment

• I'm hoping someone here can help me out here! Have been trawling so many websites the last few nights looking for these two books, but am having absolutely no luck whatsoever...

The books are as follows...

Another Side Of Biohazard

The True Story Behind Biohazard

Does anyone happen to know of ANYWHERE that might have these books still for sale, or better yet, would anyone here have a copy they'd consider selling?

Thanks for your time

Comment

• You should have caught me a few months ago, I had extra's of both of those.

Both can be found on Yahoo Japan Auctions for very low prices, but you'd have to use a proxy bidding service which could get expensive.

Comment

• ha, story of my life, late as ever!

Have actually just found "The True Story Behind..." so i'm just looking for "Another Side Of..." now

Comment

• Also another tip for auctions is to look on Taiwan Yahoo Auction and search for "惡靈古堡" you'll also find some cool stuff. Like the book in question: http://tw.f3.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/c28431081

Couldn't find Another side of Biohazard though!

Comment

• It's good to see it's actually available out there at least, my time will come with it!

Unfortunately, i don't speak Japanese so i can't imagine these auction sites being an option

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                Also another tip for auctions is to look on Taiwan Yahoo Auction and search for "惡靈古堡" you'll also find some cool stuff. Like the book in question: http://tw.f3.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/c28431081

Couldn't find Another side of Biohazard though!
                台湾版的,强!还带铁拳2的碟。3500新台币应该等于600人民币左右吧?
                想买,但是没有雅虎的拍卖帐号,而且本人不在国内,还是卖不了。晕倒~~~

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                It's good to see it's actually available out there at least, my time will come with it!

Unfortunately, i don't speak Japanese so i can't imagine these auction sites being an option
                Even if you do speak Japanese, I don't think you are able to understant the action at all. 'cause they are based on Chinese. But at least you probably get some ideas from that as Japanese also use lots of Chinese characters.
                BTW, welcome and nice to see you.
                Last edited by classic_leon; 07-04-2007, 08:52 PM. Reason: Edit

Comment

• 台湾版的,强!还带铁拳2的碟。3500新台币应该等于600人民币左右吧?
                  想买,但是没有雅虎的拍卖帐号,而且本人不在国内,还是卖不了。晕倒~~~
                  I used Babelfish on your simplified Chinese as my Chinese sucks. My wife speaks Chinese for me lol. 3500NT is about 850 Yuan but that auction is with 2 games so you can find it cheaper (like the 100NT one). As you don't live there it will be hard to get it too so you may need to find someone to help. I'm not a proxy service myself though Unless you pay me really well haha.

Comment

• Blah, I got my RE2 (PS1) fine, my RE2 (DC) came today...in pieces. I fucking hate this shitty postal service. -_- Now I need to either buy another one or get a Dreamcast case.

Although the guy should've packed it in cardboard aswell, and not just put it into an envelope with bubble wrap -_-
                    Last edited by News Bot; 07-05-2007, 08:53 AM.
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Only got one game in pieces and that was RECV US DC from Canada I think. The case was ruined and the CDs (sorry GDs) kept falling out all the time.

Comment

• Yeah, that's more or less the case here. Makes me sad ;_;
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I'm considering buying that book I linked to actually. http://tw.f3.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/c28431081

If no-one else bids (which is likely, so many books here) then I would get it for $3USD lol. Bargain IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post

I didn't know you were on Creative sound card lol. Well, One of my projects is modded drivers set softmod Audigy2/ZS to Audigy4. Install them if you're insterested in And If you are on X-Fi right now, you probably need YouP-PAX 2007 Software Suite that I've posted on the forum.

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                            I used Babelfish on your simplified Chinese as my Chinese sucks. My wife speaks Chinese for me lol. 3500NT is about 850 Yuan but that auction is with 2 games so you can find it cheaper (like the 100NT one). As you don't live there it will be hard to get it too so you may need to find someone to help. I'm not a proxy service myself though Unless you pay me really well haha.
                            Cool, dude. Thanks for the amount and the help. Actually Understanding me is most important, that you have done well. lol
                            I guess you are the one who lives in Tai Wan with your Chinese wife. Would you wanna tell me where you're from if you don't mind?

Comment

• I'm from England and now living in Taiwan. Though I would refer to my wife as Taiwanese not Chinese. Taiwanese girls are much cuter, one reason being is that when the Dutch and Portuguese were here they mixed a fair bit. The girls here still have a bit of that in them giving them a really unique look. If you go to east Taipei near Taipei 101 you'll see that the hot girls actually outnumber the skanks, which is amazing considering the large population. I don't think I've ever seen that anywhere else before lol.

Comment

• And If you are on X-Fi right now, you probably need YouP-PAX 2007 Software Suite that I've posted on the forum.
                                I recently ditched my Audigy 2 ZS and got the X-Fi Elite Pro. Creative provides all the applications one would need for tweaking, so what exactly are the benefits of using a modded sound card driver?
                                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Working...
                                X