• Biohazard 4 Wii Edition Guide
            Biohazard 4 Wii Edition
            Biohazard 4 PC (DVD-ROM) Asian ver

The Darkness (360)

N64 SCART Cable
            Saturn SCART Cable

Comment

• Good stuffs.
              The first one, Shi San Jie Gun (13 Jets lash) is pragmatic for now as this weapon is easy to be hiden and would not make deathful wound immediately.
              The second one, fourth one, and sixth one were the powerful Chinese military weapons which were used by Chinese special forces and note that E'Mei Ci, it's for assassination. People who got killed by these weapons were horrible. Tai Ji Straightsword is for fighting in small area. Guan Dao Halberd (Upper Range) is for Chinese military officers or generals. Generally Generals' Guan Dao is little bit different from offerers', eg, Guan Yu has the Qing Long Yan Yue Dao (Green Dragon Lie on Moon Range) but it's 41KG as the weight.

I wonder IF you are going to have a WAR there? It's crazy you have so many weapons.

Comment

• Originally posted by classic_leon View Post
                Good stuffs.
                The first one, Shi San Jie Gun (13 Jets lash) is pragmatic for now as this weapon is easy to be hiden and would not make deathful wound immediately.
                The second one, fourth one, and sixth one were the powerful Chinese military weapons which were used by Chinese special forces and note that E'Mei Ci, it's for assassination. People who got killed by these weapons were horrible. Tai Ji Straightsword is for fighting in small area. Guan Dao Halberd (Upper Range) is for Chinese military officers or generals. Generally Generals' Guan Dao is little bit different from offerers', eg, Guan Yu has the Qing Long Yan Yue Dao (Green Dragon Lie on Moon Range) but it's 41KG as the weight.

I wonder IF you are going to have a WAR there? It's crazy you have so many weapons.
                I'm a collector and user of close-combat, melee, and ranged weaponry, and especially weapons that are less seen. Off the beaten path, you could call it.

Comment

• ooh a fightin man ;) don't get yourself hurt
                  Last edited by SinValentine; 07-16-2007, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• Yes, don't get your own ass hurt. lol

Comment

• Pssh, get real. I'm unharmable. Almost, anyway. I get hurt, but no matter what it is I get back up.

Comment

• Awesome! You gotta be specially trained.

Comment

• Not particularly. I'm self-taught.

Comment

• More Transformers movie figures

Bumblebee
                            Devestator
                            Barricade

Comment

• i can fight good too

Comment

• As ninja in my clan, I should hope so, Sin.

Comment

Working...
                                X