Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took some games of the site i use because they were on page 100 something and putting them up again to give them more attention. Ones up now are:

Silent Hill 2
    Rule of Rose
    Final Fantasy Origins
    Code Veronica X

Comment

• I don't whant to buy anything..............but I can't resist......really cheap in my eyes
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by cerberes View Post
        Took some games of the site i use because they were on page 100 something and putting them up again to give them more attention. Ones up now are:

Silent Hill 2
        Rule of Rose
        Final Fantasy Origins
        Code Veronica X
        what site you selling them on?

Comment

• On a Dutch site called *marktplaats* where they sell from games to cars

Comment

• ah so a dutch ebay then

Comment

• We do have a Dutch Ebay but also the *marktplaats* so i have 2 options where to put them. Second one is totaly free and i use that one sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                Winning bid: US $405.00

Sweet lord!
                Yeah that freaked me out too, it had been sitting at $132 for a while, even right up to a few minutes left, next time I refreshed the page, it was over $400 ...I'm like WTF!!?

There were 2 guys fighting over it in the last 2 minutes, both wanted it, obviously the amount of money they were willing to put out was of no concern. In fact, the guy who lost contacted me right after it ended, asked if I had another set of them, would pay the same $400!! .. ..damn, I wish I did have another set!
                Last edited by Evil_Rob; 05-11-2008, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• You should've asked him to pay more for it. If he bites, then screw the winning bidder. I WANT MONNIES.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

• that set went too high for nemeie lover
                    i bought this tho, and at a high price, can anyone shed some light on where it came from, either has an in store item or something you had to pre order a game to get.

Comment

• Lol, suping up a Volvo. Never thought I'd see the day

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                        You should've asked him to pay more for it. If he bites, then screw the winning bidder. I WANT MONNIES.
                        Youd also earn yourself a negative on Ebay at the worst, depending on how far the person would want to push it, it is a legally binding contract so

Edit: And that booklet thing came with the RE4 Limited Edition from Gamestop. (Man, items from the LE are going for a lot.. should sell mine lol)
                        Last edited by Borman; 05-12-2008, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
                          Youd also earn yourself a negative on Ebay at the worst, depending on how far the person would want to push it, it is a legally binding contract so

Edit: And that booklet thing came with the RE4 Limited Edition from Gamestop. (Man, items from the LE are going for a lot.. should sell mine lol)
                          so this is from the limited edition tin edition which has the ada print with it?

Comment

• Leon laser cel if I remember correctly. Its from the Gamecube, not PS2

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
                              Leon laser cel if I remember correctly. Its from the Gamecube, not PS2
                              you're right the Leon cel is from the GameCube, and the ada cell is from the PS2

Comment

• I just sold 1000 video views for someone's video on youtube for 20$ ^-^
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X