Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yayyyy another pic of sin sexy valentine ;)
    btw how many girls are on this forum??
    Well i didn't buy a football because my friend did, but i bought some sweets

Comment

• there's a few girls on here, otherwise sausagefest

things i bought:

dark purple tube top
      black tube top
      teal/blue tube top

black shoes
      teal/blue shoes

earrings
      bracelets (jewelry to match the tube tops)

bath and body works room spray

awesome dark jeans

banana coconut smoothie

yah that's about it

Comment

• I'm surprised there was no white sweater or black mini skirt (its the teal tube top that did it )

For me it was tickets to see Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull and also I bought a book on PHP programming.
        Last edited by Project Omega; 05-24-2008, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• i've got a couple black mini skirts already and a white sweater i never use lol i know when i saw the tube top i was just thinkin JILL! MUST HAVE IT NOW!

oh is that movie good? i got a date on monday and i dunno what we're gonna see :/

Comment

• It was really good. I had just finished watching all three of the other Indy movies so it was a nice conclusion to the evening

Comment

• awesome lol maybe i'll go see it then thanks!

$45 haircut, when i came in the lady was like you have such long hair! indeed.. they cut like 8 inches off. i really wished i had about 10 inches to cut though, because then i would've donated it to the locks of love foundation for cancer patients. oh well my hair grows fast anyway can always try for next year

Comment

• Damn, my hair cuts they only remove like half an inch, maybe an inch if lucky....

Comment

• it didn't take me long to grow it either, indian hair :/ it grows like weed. longest i ever had my hair at was my knees, but it was really thick and shiny black.. now it's turning brown for some reason : /

Comment

• My facial hair has strands of white, red, goldish, black, brown... Where as my head is black (with a few gray hairs because of my wisdoms, at least thats what my mom says :B)

I've always been a sucker for long hair

As for your hair, hair color is composed of three chemicals, phaeomelanin, brown eumelanin, and black eumelanin. Phaeomelanin causes the red to appear in hair, and the eumelanin causes both brown and black hair colors. The less eumelanin a person has the more blonde a person's hair will be. The lack of eumelanin causes hair to turn gray/white... Since phaeomelanin is more chemically stable than black eumelanin and less chemically stable than brown eumelanin, it breaks down more slowly when oxidized which is why when you apply bleach to black hair it breaks down the eumelanin, but not the phaeomelanin so you see it turn brown, then reddish, then orange, then blonde, and then white.

Aside from applying a harsh oxidative, hair changes naturally when melanin ceases to be produced in the hair root and the strand grows without pigment. This of course causes gray and eventually white hairs. The stem cells at the bottom of the hair follicles are what produce the melanocytes which produce and store the pigment that causes both hair and skin color, of course the melanocytes in the hair follicle root only affect the hair As the melanocyte stem cells die, this causes the onset of graying.

For you, dark hair turning lighter could mean you really are an Ethopian kid in disguise since you are malnurished.... Malnutrition can cause hair to become lighter, thinner, and brittle as it slows the production of melanin which causes the hair to be lighter and malnutrition causes your hair to grow half assed, explaining any thinning which would cause the brittleness.

OR

It could be that your genetic structure is being rewritten and your body is starting to express your blonde allele in your genome and thus causing your hair to lighten?

Comment

• hm i think i'm probably malnourished. i started this diet several months ago and that's when i noticed my hair was getting brown. also during that time i was going through a lot of stress with that dumbass i was dating so maybe the stress messed my hair up. ugh whatever it is i have to get it back on track so i'm probably going to eat more spinach, that's apparantly supposed to grow your hair thick and dark because it's a dark leafy green

then again.. it's a free dye job, brunettes have more fun

Comment

• It's a little disturbing to picture a skinny ethiopian kid wearing a Shivana mask.

Edit : Oh yes; Google image searching "ethiopian kid" isn't flattering at all. You need to eat something, like NOW.
                        Last edited by Project Omega; 05-26-2008, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• relax meggy i still got that body lol, i just had to tone it up a little

poor ethiopian kids

Comment

• I know, I'm just teasing. Besides, everyone knows real toning is done with toner! Don't let the warning labels fool you. Human bodies, like laser printers, need toner to print stuff... Coincidentally, that's the last thing I bought last night as I headed home. Some toner for the good ol' monotone laser printer. I think it's about time I invested in a new one though. Perhaps a color laser printer, but toner is probably expensive as hell... Perhaps a new ink jet?
                            Last edited by Project Omega; 05-26-2008, 07:04 AM.

Comment

• i have a hp scanner/printer/fax/copier thing it's bulky though!

all this toning talk makes me wanna print you out megs, and paste you in my locker so everytime i open the door i go "!" lol

Comment

• Since Metal Gear Solid, I always associate "!" with that shrill sound.

Comment

Working...
                                X