Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little over a year later, I got LP, Colonies Edition. Re-iterating the idea that picking up first releases with Capcom doesn't always pay off.

Like the E3 06 demo, the game does feel generic but it's fun so far. I don't know if I would've liked paying $60 for it though.

Comment

• Bought ONE (CD+DVD), Ami Suzuki's 10th anniversary single for £13; a week for it to arrive.

Comment

• Picked up this baby for MGO play ;)
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-03-2008, 01:26 AM.

Comment

• Selling some items:

All Blu-rays $15.00 each.

GTA4 PS3 -- $40.00
          Burnout Paradise PS3 -- $30.00
          Ridge Racer 7 PS3 -- $20.00
          Burnout Revenge 360 -- $13.00

1GB DDR RAM (256 sticks x4) -- $15.00

Xbox 360 VGA Cable -- $25.00

256MB Micro SD card w/ adapter -- $10.00

5x Sony Playstation 1 merchandising videos -- $30.00

A/V component video splitter -- $25.00

Comment

• Hey Dot, I'll take that GTA4 if you have PayPal. Does it still have the manual? What condition is the disc in?

Comment

• Bought my flight tickets to San Diego for Comic Con 08. That's pretty much my big summer purchase next to my new PS3. I'm probably gonna pick up a JP PS2 and Super Robot Wars Z and Alpha 3 when I return from SDCC.

Last year's con was awesome. Is anyone else going?

Comment

• No but providing I have money and can book the time off im going next year.
                Probably expensive to travel from London to there for a week or two anyway.

Dot, is that Av splitter any good? *For next gen consoles etc*

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                  Hey Dot, I'll take that GTA4 if you have PayPal. Does it still have the manual? What condition is the disc in?
                  I do And yes, it has the manual and all that. I never even looked at the manual since I played the 360 version. This was bought for this:
                  Here is that much (?) awaited time, the video comparison of both PS3 and 360 versions of Grand Theft Auto IV by Dot50cal. And in the end, the differences seem to be totally meaningless. Some speak about aliased shadows, 630p and other niceties, but what I see here is a slight difference in tint. But I guess fanboys will find much to argue about anyway. We'll do another video showing what should (or not?) be the big difference between the game, the famous pop-ins.

And then the friend who I was going to sell it to afterwords bailed out on me. So if you still want it let me know.

Dude, Yep. Handles all HD signals just fine. Its a 4 way splitter, so one source in = up to 4 out. I bought it from Radioshack for around $50.00, so its quite good.
                  Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-06-2008, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• Great! Well, I'll PM you about it when I've got some spare funds (should be soon).

Comment

• Originally posted by GalacticAE View Post
                      Bought my flight tickets to San Diego for Comic Con 08. That's pretty much my big summer purchase next to my new PS3. I'm probably gonna pick up a JP PS2 and Super Robot Wars Z and Alpha 3 when I return from SDCC.

Last year's con was awesome. Is anyone else going?
                      i wished i could go , the closest thing im going to is the London film and comic con, just going to see Patrick Stewart

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                        Selling some items:

All Blu-rays $15.00 each.

GTA4 PS3 -- $40.00
                        Burnout Paradise PS3 -- $30.00
                        Ridge Racer 7 PS3 -- $20.00
                        Burnout Revenge 360 -- $13.00

1GB DDR RAM (256 sticks x4) -- $15.00

Xbox 360 VGA Cable -- $25.00

256MB Micro SD card w/ adapter -- $10.00

5x Sony Playstation 1 merchandising videos -- $30.00

A/V component video splitter -- $25.00

I'll buy the dot50cal fish.

What did I buy recently? Well, I sold some of my best PS1 games a long time ago and I've been going around trying to pick up the classics, so I bought:

Spyro the Dragon 1-3 (there are no games past 3 as far as I'm concerned)
                        Star Wars Episode One: The Phantom Menace
                        Silent Hill (Never played it, so far it's Resident Evil if RE was scary)
                        Einhander (I just beat it, but it's a bittersweet victory)
                        MediEvil
                        Twisted Metal 3+4
                        Army Men: Air Attack
                        Star Wars: Demoliton
                        Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone (the only good HP game)
                        Hot Wheels: Turbo Racing (greatest racing game EVAR)
                        Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
                        Hot Wheels: Extreme Racing (second greatest racing game EVAR)
                        Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (bleh compared to the first one, but okay)

Got 'em all real cheap too. I think RE3 was most expensive at like 12.99.

EDIT: It was practically my dream to top page 54 of a topic.
                        Last edited by LeonsBuddyDave; 07-09-2008, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• dam you beat me to the fish, i think dots fish is as high as r.e 1.5 in terms of most wanted now lol

Comment

• There are more Spyro games, some for the DS, GBA and PS2.
                            Sorry if it's a dumb question, but what are those PlayStation things Dot?

Comment

• I agree Nemesis Lover, if he eBayed it, it would probably make around $2000

I've got the first and second Spyro, and they're pretty good. I haven't played the third though. The most hated missions for me in the first Spyro was flying around trying to blow up all the objects in the amount of time. Grrrrrrr!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                                There are more Spyro games, some for the DS, GBA and PS2.
                                Sorry if it's a dumb question, but what are those PlayStation things Dot?
                                NO. There are no Spyro games past the third one.Those are not Spyro games. They are hate, war, evil, Satan, hell, blasphemy, madness, and Sparta crammed into a disc/cartridge. When Insomniac stopped making them, they became action/adventure instead of puzzle/adventure and started being full of of bad puns and bull**** one-shot side characters.
                                Last edited by LeonsBuddyDave; 07-09-2008, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X