Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to get a new monitor and upgrade my PC with two capture cards (one for 480i/p and another for 720p). Sweet lord.

My wallet is going to cry.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
      Is Ultimate really worth it?
      The backup feature is, at least for me ;) I went ahead and changed my order to the 64 bit version so I can use that ram if new apps are large address aware

Comment

• I'm currently trying to sell a copy of Biohazard 2 Value Plus for the Dreamcast. Anyone want it? If you have any offers just PM me.

Comment

• I think I've finally completely finished my Sold Out Tomb Raider collection...
          Attached Files

Comment

• Tomb Raider 1 for the PC also came with JR Universal InkJet Refill kit's for a limited time.
            Last edited by kevstah2004; 09-20-2008, 09:41 PM.
            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• WTF? That's strange.

Lol, did it come packaged with the Sold-Out version or big box edition?

Comment

• I'm selling a copy of this, Birth Of Biohazard on VHS. Anyone interested?

That's not my picture above, but it's a very representation since mine's in mint condition. Looking for $70 if possible, and i've been told that's a fair evaluation so save the crying please Failing $70, i'd probably accept a copy of Umbrella Chronicles: Art Of Arts and some sort of cash offer if the book's in mint condition?

Anyone interested?

Comment

• Oh, I wish. I wish so much...

Comment

• 480p. =D

Comment

• the wallflower Vol 1.

funniest horror manga ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                        WTF? That's strange.

Lol, did it come packaged with the Sold-Out version or big box edition?
                        No it came in clear slip envelope the disc is dark green with a picture Lara on the right it also has the JR Universal Inkjet logo on the left along with CORE and EIDOS i'll take a pic of it with my camera later for you.
                        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Oh, so the game came packaged with the ink? Or was the ink a bonus?

EDIT: My Sold-Out collection isn't done yet There's still the newly-released Sold-Out Legend to get.
                          Last edited by Helegad; 09-23-2008, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• Love Hina, Silent Mobius and Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust.

Oh, Chibicon. How awesome your prices were at the end when everyone was reducing them.

Comment

• My PC parts I ordered have arrived, along with some new games for me to play ;)
                              Attached Files

Comment

• It's like Christmas when new PC parts arrive

What's that little intel guy?

Comment

Working...
                                X