Are there any 'Doctor Who' fans on the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any 'Doctor Who' fans on the board

with my family giving me money ofr the holidaze im gonna buy some doctor who DVDs and finish my collection of IDW comics so i have to ask are there any other doctor who fans on THIA?

*Raises hand*
    i like dr who..

Comment

/wave Right over here

Comment

Russell T. Davies destroyed Doctor Who.
        See you in hell.

Comment

dun matter if its old or new. i just watch the new on netflix while i buy the old ones on DVD

Comment

Always thought it was a bit nerdy...

Hmmm...

Comment

You do realize youre posting on an internet gaming forum, right? lol. Doctor Who is no more nerdy then that, considering how long its been around

Comment

Broman's got a point. Because nothing is more nerdy than discussing the characters clothes, is it?

I like both the old and new Doctor Who stuff, and look foward to the Chrismas special in a couple of days. I do prefer the older ones because they're more origional and interesting, wheras the newer ones seem to borrow a lot of elements from a number of places (a friend of mine keeps mentioning old Call of Cthulhu games). I do quite enjoy David Tennant as the Doctor, and will sorta miss him when goes.

Comment

My post was sarcastic because of that video link

I haven't watched the show so I can't say anything.

Comment

The title of this thread is astronomically confusing if you are not aware of "Dr. Who"
                    Freedom of Information.

Comment

I like Doctor Who

Comment

maybe i sohuld have typed doctor who torchwood and the sarah jane adventures then

Comment

I grew up watching it and absolutely loved it!
                          But I've never seen any of the episodes since it was 'relaunched' a few years ago. It's just never been on when I'm watching tv. I'd like to check out the new stuff. So, the 'new' Dr.Who is about to be replaced?
                          I just know all the classic stuff with Tom Baker and the few guys before and after him...

Edit: btw, my older brother was a fanatic. He had the entire collection of novels (there was shit-loads of them) but he eventually sold them all.
                          Last edited by Skunky; 12-23-2008, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Well I grew up with Doctor Who im been a fan for a long time I love the Classic series but like what Mr. Spencer said the new series has been ruin alot by Russell T. Davies the real problem with him is he all ways does a good story like when he brong both The Master and Davros back is was such a great moment but when it came to doing the next episode he ruin it big time and he's made some really cony episode as well but im happy he's leveing and a ture Dr who fan is tacking over and who better to tacke over than Steven Moffat who had made some good really episodes for the new series the episode wich I think is the best made by him was Blink I swear I never got so nevers in whaching an episode in a while like that one and he also made that commedy version of Dr who 9 years ago The Curse of Fatal Death which was funny as hell so I think Steven Moffat will do brillant most pepole I asked and evan my dad have said they are happy that Steven Moffat is tacking over but im sad that David Tennant is leveing I knew this was going to happen some day it's happen to all the other actors who played the Doctor but tomowers episode is quiet intresting senie it's call The Next Doctor and David Morrissey is playing The Doctor so I caint wait to see what happens.
                            Last edited by Sephiroth; 12-24-2008, 04:33 PM.

Comment

I just think that the Master himself was ruined. He was meant to be malevolent, yet instead he was transformed into some camp spin on the character.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X