Are you left-handed or right-handed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you left-handed or right-handed?

I know this thread is kinda pointless,and I hope there's no problem making a pool about it

I made this pool cause this is a curiosity that I have
    And I wonder why there are more right-handed people than left-handed
    Right-handed
    85.19%
    Left-handed
    14.81%

I'm naturally left handed, but I was taught to write with my right hand. So my hand writting is messed up.

Comment

I'm left-handed too
      But I'm REALLY left-handed xD

My father was left-handed,and he was taught to write with his right hand too
      This is kinda old,right?

Comment

It's an old fashioned view point, yes. Apparently one of my first teachers felt it should still be that way still.

Comment

I have a huge problem being left-handed cause every object,like scissors and can opener are made to right-handed people

Some wii and DS games are terrible to play if u are left-handed
          Last edited by Guest; 01-01-2009, 08:58 AM.

Comment

I'm generally left-handed, but still I do lots of things with my right hand, like cutting or using a computer mouse (it's especially annoying when I try to digitally draw without a tablet - I can' draw with my right hand, yet I can't use a mouse with my left hand :|).

Comment

Well,I do lots of thing with my right hand too,like u said,using the computer mouse

I'm sure that left-handed people use more their right hand than right-handed people that use their left hand
              Last edited by Guest; 01-01-2009, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Right handed; can't do anything right with my left hand and it gets tired too easily.
                It's my weak hand and I probably couldn't hold a football for 10 minutes without it getting tired.

Comment

im right handed

Comment

Right handed, but can use both feet when playing football *soccer*

Comment

right handed

Comment

im right handed, but i use my left hand to do a lot of things to, it's weird.

Comment

I'am right handed, but I can easily use my left hand for most of things, like wrighting or drawing.
                          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

right is the way to go.

Comment

Why is everyone right-handed?

Comment

Working...
                              X