No announcement yet.

Are you left-handed or right-handed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right-handed. The only thing I use my left hand for is the little things like holding the paper still while drawing or writing. Stuff like that.

Comment

I'm a righty

Comment

I always thought that only midgets were left-handed...

EDIT: Oh yeah, and some pitchers in baseball, too.
        Last edited by Vector; 01-01-2009, 04:58 PM.

Comment

midgets?
          Whats that? I cant understand,sorry x.x

Comment

I'm right-handed, but I do a lot of things with my left hand, the only thing I can't do with it is to write.

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
            Right handed, but can use both feet when playing football *soccer*
            ...And kick the ball, every time I try to kick the ball with my left foot in a very closed angle I end up with my face on the ground .

Comment

i'm right-handed, some studies show that approximately 10 percent of the people are left-handed, and that left-handedness is more common in men than women. also, i met twins, and one was right-handed and the other left-handed.

Comment

Right-handed and Left-footed, D:

Comment

I'm left-handed. Only thing what i use my right-hand is moving mouse... using left-hand for that feels very odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                    ...And kick the ball, every time I try to kick the ball with my left foot in a very closed angle I end up with my face on the ground .
                    Used to be terrible at it myself, then one day I just got pretty good at it during school, wasn't exactly very good at kick ups, but had no problems controlling, passing, tackling or shooting on my left.

Comment

Right handed.
                      The only thing I do with my left hand is open jars.
                      sigpic

Comment

Uh.. i can use my right and left hand to use the mouse, i used to go to boxing and everything.

I would say it is 50/50 with my left and right hand, my feet aswell.

I can write with my left hand and with my right, i prefer my right hand a bit more but i'm not too fussy.

I'd say that i like to keep myself balanced, but learning how to box when i was alot younger (13 or so) really made me use my left hand so much more (i'm 20 now).
                        Last edited by BlackHeart; 01-02-2009, 06:26 AM.

Comment

I'm both
                          I was bought up to use my left hand, but during year 8 at school, I broke my left side coller bone.
                          So I had to learn to use my right hand because with school and all, I still needed to write in class etc.
                          So from that i'm now both, doing tasks, i'd have to say I have more confidence in using my right hand, as my left hand feels weaker then before.
                          Also when playing Football (soccer), I use my left foot, even though I pack a much more powerful shot with my right, but that's not always the way to beat a goalkeeper ;)

Comment

Right handed. When I had shoulder surgery I was able to write left handed but it took some practice. I can do a lot of things left handed like hit a baseball, shoot pool and play guitar.

Comment

i'm a righty but when it came to piano, the left hand figures things out faster than the right

Comment

I'm left handed for writing and use my right hand for pretty much everything else. My right arm is stronger because of it. (LOL at my avatar's coincidential massive arm)
                                Last edited by Henry Spencer; 01-04-2009, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X