No announcement yet.

Kid who looks 8 becomes dad at 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is disgusting. The thought of that kid having sex with anyone is vomit-inducing. I didn't even think about sex when I was that age, and I don't think any kids that age should. At that age, it's all about videogames, and having a laugh, not having kids and trying to be grown up.

And the fact that the mother is 15 only makes it worse!!!
    If the mother was any older I'd be extremely worried, cos then it'd be borderline paedophilia.
    Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 02-14-2009, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Now that the media have made this aware to the public mind, how long do you think it'll be before someone blames computer games?

Metroid Prime is a sex simulator! We must take all the female protagonists out of those computermagubbins.
      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-14-2009, 03:01 PM.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        Now that the media have made this aware to the public mind, how long do you think it'll be before someone blames computer games?
        Well, Mass Effect had that sex scene... >_>
        Not to mention Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy in US) - two sex scenes, one of them as interactive "mini-game"...
        Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 02-14-2009, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Gentlemen, we have our motive!
          See you in hell.

Comment

Im suprised you didn't blame SSMB: Brawl, Zero Suit Samus and all.

Comment

If they blame video games for this the world has officially gone to hell...

Comment

I simply stared at the article in my local paper and first was like WTF and then rolled my eyes and then turned the page. I hear so much about kids having kids these days that it is no longer surprising to me, and I am sad that it is that way today. I am just not shocked anymore what kids can get away with or do anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                  Friend of mine actually used to work for a city council teaching sex ed to Primary and Secondary schools *meaning she dealt with people from aged 8-14*, and as sick as it is, was actually told to teach and provided condoms to alot of pre-teens by order of their parents etc so yeah, especially in shitty areas alot of kids, especially pre-teens are sexually active.
                  Disgusting really, im suprised the media made a big deal of this when it happens all the time.
                  As shocking as it sounds, I read a lot of them just have sex out of sheer bordom with nothing better to do ( their words ) and it is rather shocking that they then become shocked and scared when they get pregnant, as if they did not know THAT would happen if they had unprotected sex.

Comment

Originally posted by JillLovesChris View Post
                    As shocking as it sounds, I read a lot of them just have sex out of sheer bordom with nothing better to do ( their words ) and it is rather shocking that they then become shocked and scared when they get pregnant, as if they did not know THAT would happen if they had unprotected sex.
                    yup its true they do do it out of bordom, i read that in some teens magazine at the docs office

Comment

Yeah I saw this on news earlier he say's hes gonna be a great dad. His girlfriend towers over him. I think it was rape. Kinda feel sorry for him though everyone is judging him and saying its wrong but its happened now people should be helping him not telling him should have wrapped your tool, bit late for that.

Comment

Even the smallest condom probably woulda been too loose judging by the age he looks.

Comment

Lol Helegad. Guess thats why she's pregnant.

Comment

um what the fuck lol

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
                              This is disgusting. The thought of that kid having sex with anyone is vomit-inducing. I didn't even think about sex when I was that age, and I don't think any kids that age should. At that age, it's all about videogames, and having a laugh, not having kids and trying to be grown up.

If the mother was any older I'd be extremely worried, cos then it'd be borderline paedophilia.
                              i agree, it's sickening, i just don't want to think about that little boy, well, doing it, kids these days can get away with anything now, it's bad.

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post

Metroid Prime is a sex simulator! We must take all the female protagonists out of those computermagubbins.
                              you know what, i bet someone will blame this on video games, but i bet if that kid had probably played video games more, he would not of been so bored as he said he was, and it would never of happened.

Comment

only in the modern world would this happen so publicly.

Comment

Working...
                                X