X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think it looks bad nothing speical there

Comment

Originally posted by Steve-Ø View Post
      If you would like to see any one of my Photoshop project files you would know that I rarely have a need to filters, but I use effects from the effects panel, make everything, including textures, blood, shadows, light, seperate colors, outlines, etc. from scratch. You're acting like I'm doing what you can with a photo editor online. I'm not. I'm guessing that you edit photos your self, don't like competition, and would like to thrash my work to feel good about yourself, because I know for a fact that my work is not very simple. I may not be Leonardo Da Vinci, but I know that my pictures are not as bad as you imply.
      Like I said before; I am not trying to make fun of you. Don't get your nickers in a twist just because I gave you my opinion when you asked for it.

No, I do not consider you to be competition at all, so please, do not flatter yourself.

EDIT: Nice to see another Twin Peaks fan, Anders
      Last edited by Corrin; 03-20-2009, 06:26 PM.

Comment

they're average at best 2/5 , too much jaggies and stretching on pictures , i really like how the umbrella logo is the PS Home Button though , i would buy it right away if it was on sale.

Comment

Eh, 'Guess i gave myself too much credit. I thought I was pretty good at them, but oh well...

Comment

The Ada One and the Rebbecca One are good.

The rest...are obviously photoshopped.

Blurdoes not make something blend with another f.y.i.

Comment

Those arts for your site and Rebecca's tatoo are pretty good, but others are just meh: poor cut & paste (there're still parts of original background on that first image with Chris) or just recolors. You didn't even try to adjust those pasted parts (in Chris', Barry's and Tyrant's photo) so they could fit in with the blurred objects, therefore they really stand out.
              Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 03-22-2009, 05:22 PM.

Comment

I love how everyone is straight-forward.

Comment

Originally posted by henrycole View Post
                  I love how everyone is straight-forward.
                  What the hell happened to Leon's face (your sig)?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve-Ø View Post
                    Eh, 'Guess i gave myself too much credit. I thought I was pretty good at them, but oh well...
                    It's not uncommon to think that.

I mean it's like drawing. You sketch a lot, then one day you look back at some old sketches and *bam*, you realized how much they've changed since then without even noticing the slight changes and people would agree that they get progressively better.

(or at least in my experience, anyways)

So yeah, just keep at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                      What the hell happened to Leon's face (your sig)?

he turned less emo

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                        EDIT: Nice to see another Twin Peaks fan, Anders
                        Nice to see two more Twin Peaks fans. I think it's about time to watch the pilot again.

Comment

Working...
                        X