Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have been,its been helping really.
    i have "Anger" issues
    allthough strangely i wasint described as saddistic,guess theres hope for everyone lol

Comment

Here's Madarame's explanation for you:

Spoiler:

And the full animated version:

Last edited by biohazard_star; 03-23-2009, 05:31 AM.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
        Here's Madarame's explanation for you:

Spoiler:

And the full animated version:

Brilliant

Comment

You really should not be playing violent games if you are talking about stuff like this. Playing horror games like resident evil is really coming from the "dark" side of your mind. I met a guy who loves horror games, i mean he is ALWAYS playing horror games like silent hill, Clive barker's Jericho, resident evil, vampire rain, fatal frame, clock tower, and the list keeps on going like that and its not good playing horror game all the time. He is really screwed up plus he keeps on saying stuff like "i wish this was resident evil where i can pretend all my enemys is like zombies and i can shoot them" He really said this. My point limit you time on playing games. Go hang out with your friends or go find a girl and stay with her. Or read a book trust me reading books helps you how to talk with the ladys its a proven fact.

Comment

This thread is ridiculous.
            See you in hell.

Comment

It is a proven scientific fact that people with red hair and freckles don't have what the rest of us like to identify as a soul.

Comment

Originally posted by adamb1029 View Post
                my current thoughts lead me to doubt my soul's existance..
                considering this is what i want to do in order
                1:Kill about twenty iranian soldiers with a artillery bombardment
                2:slowly crush a north korean tanker under his own tank's treads
                3:make out with my girlfriend for a hour
                4:launch a AT4 into a nursing home
                5:Burn down a nursing home from the inside out with a flamethrower
                6:hunt down and kill paris hilton
                7:remove paris hilton's head and hoist it up a flagpole
                8:make out with my girlfriend for a hour
                9:murder my family
                10:murder my extended family
                11:nuke all of florida,prefribly with Tsar Bomba's
                12:destroy a shopping mall from the inside using a M1a1
                13:cause a zombie apocalypse
                14:cause another one if humanity survives the first one.

and this is on a GOOD day..
                What concerns me the most about this is that upon searching through your possessions after the vicious killing of your family, police investigators will discover a copy of Resident Evil 2 and then attribute the act towards video games, giving the old media yet another arguement about video games to divert the attention and real cause of problems away from themselves and their own crookedness.

Other than that, you can go and do whatever you want. Just remove all evidence of you having playing video games, then you're fine.
                See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                  It is a proven scientific fact that people with red hair and freckles don't have what the rest of us like to identify as a soul.
                  HAHA well this will be good for all the people with red hairs to see. Dont want to be here for this.

Comment

I'd say the soul is basically all the blanks.

What is the power that makes man not just solely depending on a simple reproduction? Why do we often have the need to do other things? Why do we create seemingly pointless things?

What happens to all that when a person dies... who knows?
                    Maybe fragments of it just goes through some sort of cycle like most other stuff?

Maybe it remains anywhere where you may have been? Associated with things you've done.

Know that feeling memories can give you? that feeling of being somewhere someone else have been.
                    Something, or someone, that reminds you of something or someone else?

If you're looking for a soul, memories are probably part of the key, but it's certainly not the only place... there are things a person does, things that define them, but they do it without it seemingly having no relation what-so-ever to past actions or any type of outside influence from others.

Now... Heaven is a bit of a strange concept man has come up with, and the less thought people put into it the easier it is to accept it. As I see it, it is a bit of an egoistic concept, and certainly doesn't flow well with everyone... fitting in for them would mean that there'd have to be major changes to who they are for them to be part of it. A lot of questions to be asked about that one.

Originally posted by hellrizer View Post
                    HAHA well this will be good for all the people with red hairs to see. Dont want to be here for this.
                    If Mr.Spencer had a soul, I'm sure he'd express his feeling of disgust over such a statement. In stead, he's just expressing a form for concern about video games... what is to become of him?

Comment

I'd say the soul is basically all the blanks.

What is the power that makes man not just solely depending on a simple reproduction? Why do we often have the need to do other things? Why do we create seemingly pointless things?

What happens to all that when a person dies... who knows?
                      Maybe fragments of it just goes through some sort of cycle like most other stuff?

Maybe it remains anywhere where you may have been? Associated with things you've done.

Know that feeling memories can give you? that feeling of being somewhere someone else have been.
                      Something, or someone, that reminds you of something or someone else?

If you're looking for a soul, memories are probably part of the key, but it's certainly not the only place... there are things a person does, things that define them, but they do it without it seemingly having no relation what-so-ever to past actions or any type of outside influence from others.

Now... Heaven is a bit of a strange concept man has come up with, and the less thought people put into it the easier it is to accept it. As I see it, it is a bit of an egoistic concept, and certainly doesn't flow well with everyone... fitting in for them would mean that there'd have to be major changes to who they are for them to be part of it. A lot of questions to be asked about that one.

If Mr.Spencer had a soul, I'm sure he'd express his feeling of disgust over such a statement. In stead, he's just expressing a form for concern about video games... what is to become of him?
                      Hmm...i see your point acctualy.
                      and spencer

Comment

...I will end you, little man.

Comment

eh..darkmoon mind if i watch?

Comment

i think we have souls we just soak them in violence and sex

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                              i think we have souls we just soak them in violence and sex
                              who says sex and love is a bad thing?

Comment

...this is a joke topic.

Comment

Working...
                                X