• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
    Why will this movie own?

Good point.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
      Sounds like milking of a franchise to me.

What's next? An Origins movie for ALL the characters?
      Well if this movie does well their going to make X-men Origins: Magneto, and they are also already in talks of a Deadpool movie, possibly even a Gambit one as well, suprise! As long as there are super heroes, there will be the movies that glorify or destroy them(i.e. Iron Man, Ghost Rider)
      Last edited by REmaster; 03-31-2009, 03:48 AM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Can't wait. This movie will be mad stellar. I'm a huge marvel fan. Nerds ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
          He better be throwing cards ALL THROUGHOUT this movie. I'm seeing it for him.

Comment

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Whoops, someone dropped the ball big time. I actually hadn't heard of the movie till i read that today

Comment

oops lol. I still wouldn't want to see it until the special effects are added.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

Not just the special effects, 20 minutes from the movie are missing from the leakead version.
                sigpic

Comment

Makes you wonder if they think the film is gonna bomb, then when it does they can blame the leak. Eh maybe that's too conspiracy-theory

Comment

Wow, Fox ain't gonna be pulling in much revenue now. A month is a long time.

Comment

Looks like i'm not the only one to be thinking it was intentional

Hbi680 terpilih sebagai situs agen slot terbaik di Indonesia bagi kalangan para pemain profesional sehingga tidak perlu diragukan kembali kredibilitasnya.

Being as incomplete as it is though (missing effects, missing footage, missing sound effect, apparently using music from Transformers) people who wanted to see it would still go see the finished thing.

Comment

Hugh Jackman comments on the leak: "It's like a Ferrari without a paint job."

sigpic

Comment

Check out some badass character promo clips.

sigpic

Comment

I think I'm gonna have to check this one out, I was a little dissapointed with x3, but this one has deadpool and gambit, two of my three fav superheroes. The other was ghost rider...
                            Last edited by REmaster; 04-14-2009, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Who wasn't dissapointed with X3?
                              sigpic

Comment

Yea X3 was disappointing and showed that more isn't always better but I think this movie will be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X