Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everyones back dave. (Red Dwarf)

there back in easter.

red dwarf the amazing sci fi sereis that aired from 1988-1999 returns for a 3 part miniseries.

I recently started watching the series and was amazed by how funny it was in serious situations.

whats everyone else's thoughts on it?

It's a fantastic show that starts to lose steam during it's last two season unfortunately, hopefully Back To Earth will be as good as the earlier episodes.

Have you seen Polymorph? I think it may be one of the funniest episodes in Dwarf history

Comment

...what's the term I'm looking for?

THANK YOU GOD! THANK YOU FOR THIS RED DWARF BOUNTY THOU HAST PROVIDED! AMEN!

Now...time to dig out the smeg off t-shirt.

Whooo!

Comment

SWEET!! RED DWARF IS BACK!

Comment

Shame the movie's like 10 years in development hell now... it was supposed to happen after Season 8....

Technically it's only 2 new episodes plus 1 making of the new episodes, and 1 retrospective/clip show episode. But ironically Red Dwarf's ones of those are some of the best ever, so I have no problems with that.

More people that watch these the better though... if they do well, they'll make more.

Comment

Actually it's 3 new episodes, the clips episode was supposed to be a sort of improv thing, with just the cast and a set improving old stuff from previous shows but that got cancelled in favour of a third new episode.

Comment

You sir, are a smeeeeee....a smeeeee....heeeeeeee...
              See you in hell.

Comment

nice kryten joke

Comment

Thank you, good sir. I believe there's some laundry that requires my immediate attention, so if you'll excuse me.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
                    Actually it's 3 new episodes, the clips episode was supposed to be a sort of improv thing, with just the cast and a set improving old stuff from previous shows but that got cancelled in favour of a third new episode.
                    Oh, well I'm happy with 3 new episodes and the making of then (which appears to be the case according to the official site).

Comment

Working...
                    X