Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboy Bebop

Fans? Anyone? You should be
    Last edited by REmaster; 04-01-2009, 03:50 PM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

I'm a fan of the series. Gotta say that I think I love the soundtracks even more, lol. Yoko Kanno FTW.

Comment

Dude, Yokko Kanno is the defenition of genius lol. I'm not too happy with the hollywood movie that's going to be coming out...WHY!?
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

Oh for crying out loud, they're doing a Hollywood version of Bebop? What is wrong with these people? Don't they hear the crying and mocking laughter aimed at Dragon Ball? Ugh.

Yeah, I like Cowboy Bebop. Good fun.

Comment

I'm not a huge fan, but I really enjoyed the anime. And the OST is awesome.

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
          I'm not too happy with the hollywood movie that's going to be coming out...WHY!?
          There's gonna be a Hollywood life-action movie?
          Wohoo! Another anime destroyed by Hollywood! Now all I'm waiting for is Neon Genesis Evangelion made in Hollywood...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            Oh for crying out loud, they're doing a Hollywood version of Bebop? What is wrong with these people? Don't they hear the crying and mocking laughter aimed at Dragon Ball? Ugh.

Yeah, I like Cowboy Bebop. Good fun.
            Sadly. I haven't seen the Dragon Ball trailer, neitheir do I want to lol. I might not be a big fan these days but I loved Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball z years back and I would like to remember it the way it was...good. I mean, who's gonna play Spike anyways? John cusack
            Last edited by REmaster; 04-02-2009, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
              Sadly. I haven't seen the Dragon Ball trailer, neitheir do I want to lol. I might not be a big fan these days but I loved Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball z years back and I would like to remember it the way it was...good.
              Well...bar the the power up scenes that lasted for two weeks and looked like the character really, really needed to add some fibre to there diet...

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
              There's gonna be a Hollywood life-action movie?
              Wohoo! Another anime destroyed by Hollywood! Now all I'm waiting for is Neon Genesis Evangelion made in Hollywood...
              ...you shut your mouth and you keep it shut! If Hollywood touches Evangelion I will blame you, and will act accordingly.

*Twitches violently.*

Comment

[QUOTE=Darkmoon;91581]Well...bar the the power up scenes that lasted for two weeks and looked like the character really, really needed to add some fibre to there diet...QUOTE]

lol, here's an episode of dragon ball z for ya.

Goku: eeeeeeerrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuaaaggggggggghhhh - commercial

eeerruuuggghhh -commercial - aaagghhh, always

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  ...you shut your mouth and you keep it shut! If Hollywood touches Evangelion I will blame you, and will act accordingly.

*Twitches violently.*
                  I still don't get the "big deal" with Evangelion. I think my problem with it must be that I didn't see it ages ago (Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of a more realistic take on the issues with "child heroes")

I'm currently waiting my ass off for the rebuild film series to get done, 'cause I'm somewhat interested in seeing how they'll do with the additional/original content there.

And as for live action... there's always the stuff WETA had up on their site. Seems like it's down after their redesign though, but you can probably find it with google.

But, yeah, problem with EVA live action is budget vs content vs appeal. 'cause it really doesn't have that huge/wide appeal (thanks to the content) and a large budget can't be justified... which would affect the amount of content that could be brought over

My biggest "adaption" concern right now is what's happening to the Robotech movie.. I don't mind minor adjustments to make it more contemporary, or more... well... modernized... but when I hear talk of redesigning mechs, reimagening the universe and stuff... No! :/

I think the elements, characters and designs of the original Macross Saga are kinda iconic and it'd be somewhat wrong to not base things closely around those things. The setting/story and designs are just fantastic.

Comment

Evangelion? Pah.

It's all about Ghost in the Shell.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                      I'm a fan of the series. Gotta say that I think I love the soundtracks even more, lol. Yoko Kanno FTW.
                      The music is actually what got me into the series back when it first aired on Adult Swim. I hope to god the live action movie tanks and it never gets produced. Keanu Reeves as Spike...the very thought makes me want to cry.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I used to watch this show when a girl I liked told me it was her favorite show evar...and shortly after, I stopped talking to her altogether so I stopped watching the show just as quickly. As for a movie? Any anime that goes live action has to be considered a failure until proven otherwise.

And Keanu Reeves...lol...lol...wow.

Comment

Well, as to Evangelion, I think I like it mostly for two reasons. One is I enjoy mind fuckery and Evangelion is mind fuckery at it's finest. The second is it's the first anime I ever saw in it's entirety and it's sorta stuck with me. See: avatar.

But Keanu Reeves as Spike? Whose Jet? Samuel L Jackson?

Comment

Evangelion is mindfuckery, that masturbation scene still haunts me even to this day.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

Can someone fill me in on Evangelion. What is it, a movie or a TV series?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X