Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

again its my opinion.

i thought it sucked.

the ending was weird tho, it changes from rabble zombies to soldiers chasing girls around like horney frat boys.

Comment

28 days later is EPIC man. Danny Boyle FTW
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
        28 Days Later is probably one of my favorite movies of all time, and it's one of the few respectable 'horror' films that have come out in recent years. Everything else has either been stupid, tasteless or just plain not scary. 28 Days had a good plot, a great cast and was actually somewhat scary. I know the events near the ending disturbed the fuck out of me, for one.
        Yeah i loved it too but i cant find 28 days later anymore i lost it in my house or at least i think i did. MUST...WATCH...IT....AGAIN!!!

Comment

What I hadn't realized with 28 Days Later, was that the people infected with rage could talk. When the little boy attacks him, he's screaming "I HATE YOU!"

Comment

I think so. I need to watch the movie again...

Comment

I hadn't noticed it until I had my friend watch it, and she forced me to turn the subtitles on.

Comment

You know whats funny? I could never watch a movie without subtitles and i am not deaf. Just cant watch it without subtitles...
                Last edited by hellrizer; 04-10-2009, 03:24 PM.

Comment

I don't think 28 Days Later should be compared to any zombie film, since "the infected" are not zombies, but its still one of the scariest movies I've ever seen.

Comment

28 Days Later had me scared shitless for months.

Comment

Scared me for two weeks tops!!

Comment

Apparently a few infected talk, but they're so distorted you can't make it out. The little boy is the exception.

28 Days later isn't just a movie about nasty creatures, it's a movie about what people will do when pushed to the extremes. The soldiers are acting like horny frat boys because, suddenly, they have hope. The main character, at the end, goes to extremes to save them all. There are plenty of other examples but the horror of the film is what people will do...infected or not.

What's more terrifying is just how realistic the whole thing is. A virus that messes with your brain chemistry enough can do just this. Given it had a tiny fraction of the RE movies budget it's got an incredible number of cool effects. And I for one found the scenes of areas that were familiar to me so changed extremely disturbing.

It's just a shame 28 Weeks Later went for a more Hollywood approach...

Comment

Zombies are my only fear. That's probably why I like zombie movies so much, and zombie-like movies.

Comment

My only fear is dinosaurs!! Im glad they died or i will be shitting my pants everyday in my life. I curse the day i met a T-Rex...

Comment

"My only fear is dinosaurs!! Im glad they died or i will be shitting my pants everyday in my life. I curse the day i met a T-Rex..."

I feel much pity for the T Rex that dares to cross your path.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                                It's just a shame 28 Weeks Later went for a more Hollywood approach...
                                I agree, the sequel didn't have the same feel that 28 Days Later had. I also really liked how they shot the first one in digital video, I thought that made the film more realistic.

Comment

Working...
                                X