No announcement yet.

I just watched day of the dead. I feel more disappointed at the RE movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While we're on the subject of remakes I saw the trailer for Rob Zombie's H2 (a part-remake of Halloween II). Let me be clear: I hated Rob Zombie's Halloween, I thought it was arrogant, disgusting, filled with plot holes, and to me it just didn't fit together. Also keep in mind I saw this new trailer without any sound (so as to not distract my CoD4 playing brother), so the worst parts of it may not have made themselves totally clear. Be that as it may, Michael without the mask looks odd. He looks weird, and sort of in a frightening way. My opinion of it could drastically change with the sound on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVeX5EDWfVs

Comment

^ I don't really like Rob Zombie but his movies were a bit good. I liked the soundtrack he made in Nightmare Creatures 2

Comment

i like rob zombies house of a 1000 corpses and the devils rejects.
        i didnt bother with the halloween remake cause im not a halloween fan, im a friday the 13th kinda guy.

Comment

I hear that House of 1000 Corpses was poor but The Devil's Rejects was quite a good one. I think I've avoided seeing them because of Halloween, but I'll see both of them at some point.

After seeing the entire trailer, ehhhh...it seems Sheri Moon is now a ghostly figure that tells Michael to kill. Damn. Either that or it's just how Michael perceives it. Kinda like a Friday the 13th role reversal.

Comment

Sheri Moon is in all of Zombies movies

and i dont mind that at all.

Comment

i do its annoying as hell. He has the same fucking cast in every damn movie he makes and he tore what made halloween apart. I don't need to know why michael became that way, we don't need a trailer park trash family in every rob movie. What made michael scary was you didn't know what happened to him and he wasn't a monster like jason. He was an average dude who could pull off the supernatural.

Comment

Working...
              X