worst movie ever seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
    I'm suprised that nobody mentioned Batman & Robin.
    Agreed. I'm suprised no one mentioned Ghost Rider
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Queen of the damned anyone... ?
      sigpic

Comment

well that movie is connected to "interview with a vampire". if you dont understand Queen of the damned thats probably because you
        havent seen interview with a vampire.

i grew up with this interview with a vampire and seen it about 1000000000 times

Comment

troll 2...its os bad its great

Comment

"The Ring 2 sucked pretty bad. The first one was my favorite Silent Hill-ish movie."

I think they did a pretty good job with The Ring 2. If not plot-wise, then definitely creepy-wise.
            ___
            "Agreed. I'm suprised no one mentioned Ghost Rider"

I really liked that movie...
            ___

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
              Which one? I think the original is good.

Hmm, Jason X is up there. That movie at the first viewing was atrocious and at the second viewing, motivated by a friend's desire to see it, sleep inducing. I don't particularly like any Friday the 13th film above 4.
              The remake with Nicholas Cage. I only don't like it because the trailer made it out to be something it wasn't. I haven't seen the 1973 original yet, but Youtube has some stuff on it. I caught the ending online and when compared to the remake, it was a wee bit more disturbing... So that was good start, might try to find it later.
              Last edited by Project Omega; 04-13-2009, 08:29 PM.

Comment

hostel part 2 wasnt really that good but the first hostel was f'ing amazing!

Comment

Troll 2
                  Eat and Run
                  Jack Frost
                  Silent Night, Deadly Night 2 (Garbage Day!)

Comment

I liked the remake of The Wicker Man. It was entertaining

Worst movie? I dunno. I honestly don't think I've watched any atrocious movies. Only boring ones.

Comment

I thought Evil Dead was pretty bad. Many people may argue with this, but it's my opinion. I think it sucked.

Comment

Evil Dead and especially the sequel is a cult classic maybe you hated the awful special effects.
                        sigpic

Comment

Dragonball Evolution is supposed to be really bad. Coloured smoke and skinny kids with hairgel in trying to re-enact Dragonball is epic fail.

Comment

"Evil Dead and especially the sequel is a cult classic maybe you hated the awful special effects."

No, I just didn't like the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                              I liked the remake of The Wicker Man. It was entertaining

Worst movie? I dunno. I honestly don't think I've watched any atrocious movies. Only boring ones.
                              I'll give it another shot after watching the original....

Comment

Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
                                I thought Evil Dead was pretty bad. Many people may argue with this, but it's my opinion. I think it sucked.
                                im gonna pretend i didnt read that.

as i said in the worst game ever topic in the genral gaming topics
                                "anything with Bruce Campbell in it is EPIC"

and i stick to this quote because its true

Comment

Working...
                                X