worst movie ever seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Don't! unless you feel like killing youself.."

Oh, I have those moments anyways. And I usually like movies that other people like.
    But Degeneration...Okay, I watched that today, and it might have been pretty good, if not for Leon.
    1) He looked like a demented elf
    2) He is a Marty Stue
    3) No emotions? WTF.

Comment

Norbit. That film was awful...

Comment

Forgot about Norbit. Yes it was awful.

Comment

I didn't see Norbit. Heard it was aweful, didn't watch it. Eddie Murphy =

Comment

alien 3000 thats all i have to say

Comment

Originally posted by chris redfield View Post
              alien 3000 thats all i have to say
              Pretty much anything anything with the word "alien/s" in the title is probably fail with the exceptions of the aliens movies, a.v.p (which I'm not even that big of a fan of) and maybe monsters v.s. aliens ( I'll have to check that out for confirmation).
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                Pretty much anything anything with the word "alien/s" in the title is probably fail with the exceptions of the aliens movies, a.v.p (which I'm not even that big of a fan of) and maybe monsters v.s. aliens ( I'll have to check that out for confirmation).
                yeah i agree with that but alien 3000 is probably the worse one of them all

Comment

Is it a sci-fi original or a straight to the dvd bin movie? Eithier way it's terrible lol.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                    Is it a sci-fi original or a straight to the dvd bin movie? Eithier way it's terrible lol.
                    straight to DVD bin movie but it seems like a no budget home made film

Comment

Theres are s ome of the Worst film I have ever seen are:

Titanic Animated
                      Twister
                      A Kid In King Arthur's Court
                      Good Burger
                      Howard The Duck
                      Mortal Kombat 1/2
                      Street Fighter

Im not kiding when I say if I ever ever saw these's films again I think my eyes will bleed im not kidding there that bad

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                        Bruce Campbell was in Spiderman 3 he played the Maître d’ of a restaurant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoPO-mpvp2I
                        He was the wrestling announcer in Spider-Man, the usher in Spider-Man 2, and the Maître d’ in Spider-Man 3. Doesn't make sense, right? It's because of this that he is rumored to be none other than the enigmatic Quentin Beck...a name that should be familiar to Spider-Man fans:

MYSTERIO.

Spider-Man 4? Maybe, but that movie isn't due out until 2011.
                        Last edited by Vector; 04-18-2009, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Vacancy = pointless film
                          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

every movie is pointless if you think about it.
                            have you ever seen a movie that has changed your life?

yha me neither.

if any spiderman villain should be in the next spiderman movie it should be mysterio and carnage.

carnage is better than venom just flat out better.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                              every movie is pointless if you think about it.
                              have you ever seen a movie that has changed your life?

yha me neither.

if any spiderman villain should be in the next spiderman movie it should be mysterio and carnage.

carnage is better than venom just flat out better.
                              Hell yea, which is why I was so mad that they mad Venom Eric Foreman...than killed him off in the same movie. Now their gonna have a hard time bringing carnage to a movie...if they ever do. Personally I'd like to see Kraven the hunter.
                              Last edited by REmaster; 04-18-2009, 05:27 PM.

Comment

The only thing that makes Carnage better than Venom is the fact that Kletus Kassidy is a psychotic murderer. Eddie Brock, though(in the comics), was a body-builder and at least had some strength prior to the symbiote suit taking over his body. He wasn't half as malicious or evil as Kassidy because he was just a journalist(again, in the comics), who wanted revenge on Spider-Man for revealing one of his articles was false. Carnage is just a sick, sadistic bastard who likes killing people, so it would be interesting to see his portrayal in a film.

Comment

Working...
                                X