No announcement yet.

Funny thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not exactly true. Some Armish take a look at individual pieces of technology, weight the pros and cons according to there benefits, and decide whether or not to use that piece of tech. A lot doesn't make it, obviously, but you'd be surprised at what does. It's only the more extreme ones that won't touch any kinda tech ever.

Comment

• Should your man smell like an Old Spice man?Join us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/OldSpice

Use Old Spice Body Wash and get ready for a manly moustache surprise. Join us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/OldSpice

This guy is my hero. I'm jealous that he is more of a man than me, which is very hard to top but he did it.

Comment

• YouTube video:

At around 4:55 there's this weird glitch where Nemesis just stands in front of the door leading to the clock tower balcony. Like he's some kind of sentry. Never seen it before.

Don't fuck with Riggs apparently O_O WHOOPWHOOPWHOOPWHOOPWHOOP!!!
        DISCLAIMER: A couple of things. First and foremost, this is not safe for any work (except maybe TMZ) or school environment, in any way. Secondly, and more important than the first point, the kind of light I'm trying to bring out of this situation is in no way taking the situation lightly. I haven't the slightest idea which one of them are "in the right," (I doubt either of them are) but to have such ferocious anger, I can't help but laugh. Gibson says some harsh, but also some ridiculously passionate things (including, but not limited to: "GRAAAAAGGHHHH!!!!")

YouTube video:
        Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 07-14-2010, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• Steve Carell and Paul Rudd Spoof LeBron James’ Desicion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agCEq...ayer_embedded#!
          sigpic

Comment

• NES veterans might get a chuckle out of this one:

Duck Hunt: Behind the Scenes (youtube video)
            YouTube video:

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

• Resident Evil Does The Cancan

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• ^Hilarious. I saw it today at capcom unity.
                Last edited by aris13; 07-21-2010, 06:51 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• I have no words.

The most complete footage of the "Winnebago Man" in the highest quality possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by hellrizer View Post
                    Haha this video made me laugh so much!! Here...
                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Just watch it, they talk about RE5 and its funny as hell. Oh, plus I found this video to be funny as well...
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnhHA...e=channel_page
                    I visited the link you mentioned here it gave me a mouthful of laugh and i enjoyed a lot thanks for sharing.

Comment

• The Terminator poster if one of the original casting choices, OJ Simpson, had signed on instead.

Comment

• Speaking of O.J Simpson

NORDBERG!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Saw 614: Bart's Comet and noticed this for the first time. More than likely old news but it made me chuckle.

Spoiler:

Comment

• What's wet and tastes like red paint?

Blue paint.

Comment

• YouTube video:

Hide your kids, hide your wife, hide your husband, 'cause they're raping EVERYBODY out here!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X