Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It cannot be unseen.

Comment

• Check out this recent video from EgoRaptor, regarding two blokes that are, shall we say "very excited", about playing Halo: Reach.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXasCjUTNpE&ob=av3e
      Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 10-19-2010, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• Dunno if anyone has seen this before. Secret message. Read the letters in the title marked with a star underneath.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enrico Marini View Post
          Saw 614: Bart's Comet and noticed this for the first time. More than likely old news but it made me chuckle.

Spoiler:
          Best. Simpsons. Season ever.

Comment

• Epic Nunchuck Fail!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M8xJgQvbvc

Comment

• Just watched Blade Runner and when the end credits came up I got a bit of a shock. The end credits theme sounds like Sonic 1's Scrap Brain zone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enrico Marini View Post
                Just watched Blade Runner and when the end credits came up I got a bit of a shock. The end credits theme sounds like Sonic 1's Scrap Brain zone.
                Just streamed a youtube video of Vangelis's piece and you're right! The melody sounds like a slower version of the Scrap Brain BGM. More distinctive however are the occasional "BUM BUM BUM BUM" drum fills.

I wouldn't put it past the composer of Sonic to take influence, the BR score is definitely appreciated.

Comment

• Thanks for the tips it was very helpful i appreciate it

Comment

• Conversation about texting in class and movies. I fucking love you fixer (in a totally non homo way).

Comment

• The Gmod Jackass Montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zcMq-WPYCA
                      Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 11-29-2010, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Cammy has all her future behind her...

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Well to be frank, I have to change my name.

Comment

• After discussing the benefits of owning a 360 with Mr. Spencer, I happened to stumble across this very funny picture on Google.

Comment

• Oh please. Allow me to use an old meme of my own.

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 12-27-2010, 06:25 AM.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Mine's funnier. Especially because it actually has your name in it which was just awesome XD. All we need to do now is copy the Cigarette Smoking Man's face on it. It just tickles my funny bone because it has "John" in it and I only found out today that the only gaming console you actually own is a PS3 (I'd always thought you owned a PSP too).

Perhaps that could be the plot of Saw X. I'd probably watch it if it was. Would make for a much more interesting plot imo.
                                Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 12-27-2010, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X