No announcement yet.

Strangest Things To Happen to You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched The Ring. I was sleeping and the TV turned on by itself lol Just like the movie

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
      What you had was a false awakening probably. I was sleeping in my college dorm, and when I (thought I) woke up, a Darth Maul-esque cloaked figure waved its hand in front of my face and I woke up for real. It must've left quite an imprint on me because try as I might, I couldn't look in the same direction for several minutes. Scared the crap outta me.
      I've experienced something similar. Woke up and thought I saw my sisters decapitated head on the tv. Hid under the covers for about ten minutes.

It was just the clock.

Comment

Well, mine happened while I was at work.

Background: I work in a call center that takes calls for Bank of America credit card accounts. So my job's pretty straight forward. Answering questions about credit cards. Woo hoo.

So one day, out of no where, this man calls in, gives me his information and then asks:

"Okay, this is a shot in the dark. But do you know what that disease is that makes you fall asleep uncontrollably?"

"...Narcolepsy?"

And he proceeds to squeal, "THAT'S IT! OMG!" and hangs up.

...What.

Comment

Well i can agree with the ring that everyone has been referring too as it happened too me years ago, but half a year ago i was setting off to catch my train for uni(college if your american) and i'm sure i caught a glimpse of a hunter from left 4 dead running down the road i was about too take...and when i walked too the part too turn the corner the mysterious figure had vanished i've been on edge since that day >.<, but that's not all that is weird because also on that route especially in the early mornings i hear wind chimes blowing in the wind yet there are none around too be blown by the wind and when its dark in that area...its freaky

Comment

I once said that in another thread, but...

I live in the last floor from the building. All my family was travelling, so I was alone with my 2 dogs.
            I turned off the computer and went to bed around midnight.
            When I'm almost sleepin I hear someone (something?) walking upstairs, twice lol

Comment

I hate myself sometimes. XD I was on the computer last night late... turned to look out the window 'cause I thought I saw something flash, and I saw someone staring into the window. I flipped out and woke up my parents, and then I realized... The flash was my computer's reflection as I clicked a link to a bright website, and the person was me. I still had trouble sleeping...

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                Maybe you should perform an exorcism on your TV.

"The power of Christ compels you"

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                What you had was a false awakening probably. I was sleeping in my college dorm, and when I (thought I) woke up, a Darth Maul-esque cloaked figure waved its hand in front of my face and I woke up for real. It must've left quite an imprint on me because try as I might, I couldn't look in the same direction for several minutes. Scared the crap outta me.
                Darth Maul eh? Well now that i think about it the demonic figure did look a little like a zombie, though a lot mroe red and with more blood. Perhaps your right and i had just been playing to much RE that day.

i also had a weird experience when i was laying on a deck chair on my blacony at like 2 or 3 AM in the morning looking up at all the beautiful stars. And then out of the corner of my eye i saw a huge glowy thing, so i turned and it stayed there for half a second and then flew behind a nearby tree and disapeared. It looked far off in the sky but was about the size of the sun still. I have no idea what it is so im just gonna say it was a UFO (Unidentifeid Flying Object). But it was a cool experiance though.

Comment

Working...
                X