• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    Patrick Stewart is pure win in acting.
    Where's his bloody knighthood already!
    See you in hell.

Comment

I idolize people! No day is complete in my life without me kindly informing someone of how I've declared some person a hero after some seemingly insignificant and minor thing they've done in their everyday life.

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
      I think just about everyone here disagrees with you. There's nothing "great" about a genocidal psychopath and to be honest, at your age, I find it hard to take you seriously. It seems more like an act of rebellion than anything else.
      What's "at your age" supposed to mean?

Anyway, I guess people are entitled to their opinions as long as they don't actually cause any trouble of wrong doings around here...

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      Tell ya what. Tell me one thing that Hitler did right, that actually benefited people, that someone else has not managed to to do, and do without murdering a few million innocent people. Then we can agree to disagree. Until then I'm going with you're wrong and, most likely, trolling.
      Not that I really want to be backing up Weskers Flag or anything, but I guess it's mention-worthy that the rather sick 'n' twisted medical experiments they did helped advance modern medical research significantly in ways that probably wouldn't have been entirely possible without making a mess in the kitchen... But still... doesn't change the fact that it was just plain f-ing wrong.

By the way, visited the sites of Auschwitz-Birkenau, Ravensbrück, Bergen-Belsen, Sachsenhausen and a few other notable locations nearly a decade ago... pretty insane shit to basically "be there". Ravensbrück brought quite a few of the people in our group into tears. Although it wasn't one of the bigger camps, it was the fact that it was dedicated to mostly women that just struck the girls in our group so blunt and hard.

Comment

She's 14. Looking at her photo and her general attitude (nazism, Satanism, the jet black hair and eyeliner), it's like looking at myself when I was 14. Teenage rebellion and not really knowing full well what I was saying. It's like looking through a time warp.

Medical advancements or not, it doesn't make the mass murder of millions of people okay, nor does it make him anymore of a role model to young teens. Oh yeah, Adolf Hitler. All young teens should aspire to be like him. O.O
        Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 05-21-2009, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Mr. Spencer is my idol. ^^
          So is Alexia_Ashford.
          Last edited by Gradon; 05-21-2009, 05:23 PM.

Comment

they to are my idols gradon

Comment

She's 14. Looking at her photo and her general attitude (nazism, Satanism, the jet black hair and eyeliner), it's like looking at myself when I was 14. Teenage rebellion and not really knowing full well what I was saying. It's like looking through a time warp.
              Whoa, really? I disagree with some of the shit she says as well, but...I don't see the need to get so personal as you just did, no matter how right you might be. I just feel that would've been better suited for a PM or something.

Comment

I didn't get personal with her and I didn't make any personal remarks. I find her remarks very offensive as I know they offend other members of this site. I was a 14 year old girl myself, I knew a lot of 14 year old girls and I have 14 year old girls in my family and this is stereotypical behaviour for that age-group, which is why I'm trying my hardest to take it easy with her, despite all the trolling. And CR29, I don't really appreciate you telling me what to do, thanks.
                Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 05-21-2009, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                  I don't see the need to get so personal as you just did, no matter how right you might be. I just feel that would've been better suited for a PM or something.
                  PSEUDO MODERATOR

Comment

I didn't get personal with her and I didn't make any personal remarks.
                    Bringing up her physical appearance isn't being personal?

I find her remarks very offensive as I know they offend other members of this site. I was a 14 year old girl myself, I knew a lot of 14 year old girls and I have 14 year old girls in my family and this is stereotypical behaviour for that age-group, which is why I'm trying my hardest to take it easy with her, despite all the trolling.
                    Look, it's no secret you don't like her very much, as evidenced by your posts...and yes, I agree, some of the things posted have been and can be considered offensive to many...but that doesn't justify you calling her out on her physical appearance. If people started following suit with the example you've laid forth with your latest post, we'd have all kinds of issues with flaming and personal comments/insults popping up in other threads, all of which stemming from the 'Post a Picture of Yourself' thread. Sorry, but I find something wrong with this.

And CR29, I don't really appreciate you telling me what to do, thanks.
                    I never told you what to do, thanks. What I said was:

I just feel that would've been better suited for a PM or something.
                    Do you see an order in there?

Getting back on topic...

My idol would have to be my mother. If I can grow up to be half as good and genuine of a person as she is, I'll be a saint.
                    Last edited by Vector; 05-21-2009, 05:42 PM.

Comment

What the hell are you on about? Did I call her ugly? No. Did I say there is something WRONG with her appearance? No. Did I make any negative connotations towards her appearance in any way? No. I could say you have mousey brown coloured hair and wear glasses. OMFGZ, FLAMEZ0RZ, for pointing out fact? All I said was how she looks, and compared it to how I looked at that age (exactly the same) and how her beliefs are very similar as well.

And again, I don't need you telling me what would be better suited for PM or not. It's not your concern, and it was a non-issue to begin with. I feel that you just posted it for the sake of posting it.

Gonna lock this up now, it's getting a little out of hand.
                      Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 05-21-2009, 05:54 PM.

Comment

I'd say it's a perfectly valid statement.

Certain things are frowned upon when the regular users of these boards post it, and that for a reason. Doing a quick search I see no direct mention of Weskers Flag's age, and a quick look at the profile page reveals that the privacy settings is set to show only Day and Month. Bringing someone's age into question and jumping to conclusions based on that (even if a person may or may not "fit the bill") is just unnecessary.

Anyway, as I was getting at with what I opened this post with; ChrisRedfield29's right.

People, feel free to make a new Idols thread if you like.
                        Last edited by Carnivol; 05-21-2009, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X