Hitler: Mad, genius, or both?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
    Phoenix Wright is literally one of the best games ever.
    Damn right it is. :3

Comment

Alright, guys, bear in mind two things.

1 - I gave permission for this thread. So it ain't getting locked unless people are assholes, and I get to punish them. However, Hitler, Nazism and that stuff are not to be brought up in other topics, thanks to the derailing effects.

2 - Point one, only angrier.

As for Hitler...he did several impressive things, such as bring the shattered remains of a country destroyed by war back to it's feet. But the way he did the impressive things was either tainted by madness (Do you really think the persecution of large chunks of society was a good way to do it?) and in the end his own insanity destroyed him.

What's more, other people have made war torn nations whole again, made them super powers again. And yet theyn managed it without hideous hate crimes. Did it take more time? Yeah. And they are actually stable in the long run.

You have to wonder where Hitler's vision would have led him. We know he believed blond, blue eyed people were superior. We know he hated Jews, Gysies, Gays, disabled people...anyone who was not superior as they counted it. Ever wonder how that would have applied to ethnic melting pots such as America Given that they felt they were the only 'pure' race in Europe? Yeah.

But you want proof that Hitler was mad, evil? Well, they say an image is worth a thousand words. So here are a few images. And yes, I know, there were plenty of other people involved. But if this wasn't Hitler's will, by Hitlers order, it would not have happened. It's that simple.

These images are not pleasant. Don't click if you don't wanna see.

Spoiler:

The corpses of gay men.

Spoiler:

And, of course, children. There was no point on wasting food on them, especially gypsie children.

Spoiler:

And here's a lady looking at all the various bits they took from disabled people. Since they were useless they were always the first killed. Even German disabled people. At least the children could work there...'keep'.

I can do this all day. If that's genius...well, no, it fucking isn't. I got lawyers, professors, doctors...the majority of my family is around genius level. Last time I got tested, when I was 13, I scored 137 on an IQ test. And I'm the idiot child in my family. So let me say, quite simply, this wasn't an act of genius. It was the act of a mad man leading mad men.

Comment

As I said, it's because of men like Hitler that other men were able to commit such evil.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Hitler was most definitely evil but also did great things, not great as in good, great as in achievements in technology and medical science.

There are so many weapons the Nazi's invented and so many new technology made by them or envisioned by there scientists that we would never of had without Hitler leading Germany.

But after doing research and watching documentary's about him and seeing movies like Schindler's List, Hitler was an evil man and the world would probably have been better of without him as he did more bad that good.

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          speak for yourself yo

and how is that being a pseudo mod? cause i vouch for locking a thread cause im sick of hearing about the nazi thing on a RE forum site?
          wow.
          CR29 is just messing with you, cause you call him Pseudo Mod all the time, just like how he did this to Alexia in another topic about personnel insults. He's trying to turn the tables.

Comment

Hitler was a fucking douché; no, MORE than a douché, something I can't even explain in my own words,

How the FUCK could he be a genious? Because he was a mad psychopath that had no regards for anyone but his 'perfect' people.

I know, lets have a new mad man kill thousands, and thousands, of white Christians and Atheists, children, animals, and anything that litterily moves.
            He finds out the cure for the common cold and to prevent it.
            Are we gonna praise him now?

Comment

Actually he loved amimals he had a dog I think.....
              sigpic

Comment

Oh yes. He loved that dog. Even put it down himself so the Allies couldn't kill it just before he decided his brain needed extra ventilation.

Comment

I never said he didn't like animals, it was a different situation based on Hitler, if a new leader were to hate animals and Christians etc, would people praise him?

Comment

Sadly I'm sure someone would...

Comment

There's always a way. For example, Holocaust deniers. Lovely people. One group basically says it never happened, maybe a few thousand people were killed by rogue camp folks but it was never condoned by the German government, they were certainly never put in ghettos or treated badly. They were put in camps because they were a risk to security, just like America did with a lot of it's people with Japanese heritage. And all the pictures, testaments from German and Allied officers, people who saw it, bodies, records and such are all just propaganda. Especially the accounts of one British officer that starts along the lines, 'We must create a record of what we have found here, for eventually someone will deny it happened, and there must be irrefutable evidence.'

The other one, and the one that makes me laugh so hard I nearly throw up, is that Jews were behind the Holocaust. You see, they were greedy and there were too many of there people to share the vast wealth with, so they got rid of all the people who were crippled and couldn't make money, or didn't make enough money, or didn't care enough about money...

I sorta started wondering at this point if the guy was actually a real life troll, but he seemed absolutely serious about this bullshit.

Comment

How can you guys take this thread seriously? Weskers Flag has been running this gimmick ever since he first brought up his "love" of Hitler a couple of weeks back. He is doing it just to get a rise out of people. He's trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by aris13
                          I think that Wekser's Flag is a she man.
                          That's inconsequential. He/she/it still is a troll, and not a very good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                            How can you guys take this thread seriously? Weskers Flag has been running this gimmick ever since he first brought up his "love" of Hitler a couple of weeks back. He is doing it just to get a rise out of people. He's trolling.
                            I do not care whether you believe me or not, I am not trolling.

Originally posted by aris13
                            I think that Wekser's Flag is a she man.
                            O_o I'm just going to pretend that I did not read that.

Corrin and Aris, would it be too much to ask that you do not keep trying to derail the subject?

Comment

I believe that Hitler was very smart, though he did start to go mad towards the end. This was due to a case of syphilis from his former prostitute mistress that went unchecked.

And if you're looking at the whole mass genocide thing, yes, Hitler supported it, yes, he wanted it to happen. But it was Himmler who actually went through with it.

Sorry for the double post, I forgot to add my input.

Comment

Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post

O_o I'm just going to pretend that I did not read that.
                                It's because I spelled Wesker wrong right?
                                Last edited by aris13; 05-26-2009, 03:09 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X