Hitler: Mad, genius, or both?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
    I do not care whether you believe me or not, I am not trolling.

O_o I'm just going to pretend that I did not read that.

Corrin and Aris, would it be too much to ask that you do not keep trying to derail the subject?
    Originally posted by aris13 View Post
    It's because I spelled Wesker wrong right?
    No, I was called a she-man. Sure, I have many boyish qualities, but only I can call myself she-man.

Comment

We've already said we authorise this topic to be made. Knock this off and get back on topic now, the both of you, before we have to start handing out infractions.
      Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 05-26-2009, 03:20 PM.

Comment

No, I was called a she-man.
        When I said man I meant Corrin not you....

Just wanted to clear this out. Let's move on.
        sigpic

Comment

I believe that Hitler was very smart, though he did start to go mad towards the end. This was due to a case of syphilis from his former prostitute mistress that went unchecked.

And if you're looking at the whole mass genocide thing, yes, Hitler supported it, yes, he wanted it to happen. But it was Himmler who actually went through with it.

Sorry for the double post, I forgot to add my input.
          After reading Darkmoons post, I chuckled.

Weskers Flag, youre in denial. I can accept that you respect and admire certain Hitlers achievements and character traits, I do too, but dont ignore history.

Comment

I am a historian. Not a neo-Nazi.
            See you in hell.

Comment

Hitler was evil There's no denying that he's responsible for the slaughter and suffering of countless innocents... he authorized it,he wanted it and he carried it out.

Comment

QUOTE=Member_of_STARS;107258]After reading Darkmoons post, I chuckled.

Weskers Flag, youre in denial. I can accept that you respect and admire certain Hitlers achievements and character traits, I do too, but dont ignore history.[/QUOTE]

I am not denying my history It was Heinrich Himmler who developed the SS, and it was Heinrich Himmler who actually started the concentration campes.

Originally posted by ValentineKnight View Post
                Hitler was evil There's no denying that he's responsible for the slaughter and suffering of countless innocents... he authorized it,he wanted it and he carried it out.
                Hitler was not evil. Evil does not exist. It's a word made by man to describe something that he doesn't like.

Comment

Evil does exist and it has many forms but mass genocide and creating suffering,despair,misery,unjust persecution and pain is generally accepted as evil.Being "human" does not excuse such atrocities.Same as it does not excuse our own or any other nations past mistakes and atrocities however we can learn from our mistakes and create a better future That's what I believe anyway.
                  Last edited by ValentineKnight; 05-26-2009, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Hitler was not evil. Evil does not exist. It's a word made by man to describe something that he doesn't like.
                    I'm sorry,
                    but you're just seriously taking the piss now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                      I'm sorry,
                      but you're just seriously taking the piss now.
                      I beg your pardon?

Comment

I beg your pardon?
                        I just can't take your claims seriously.
                        You love Hitler, thats one thing, you idolize him, another, you deny his actions, again another thing, you deny theres anything called 'evil', and thats the last straw.

Hitler was beyond evil, he was an insane fucking pyscopath bent on destroying anything that wasn't in his tastes.
                        He did find out many things to do with human tests and such, but really, in an inhumane way.

You fucking look at the pictures Darkmoon posted, and tell me that was the aim of a great leader, a great man, fucking beautiful right?
                        Because it's just fucking sick, and it insults me how you can blindly worship this fucking lunatic.

I'm aware that he was smart, and his intentions for Germany were good, but how he fucking did it was horrible, and for what he did, I'm shocked he's your idol.
                        There were far more people who could've done the same job for Germany in a less genocided way.

And about evil, yes, if you look in a fucking dictionary, the word evil, exists.
                        Shocking is it not?
                        /rant
                        Last edited by Gradon; 05-26-2009, 05:41 PM.

Comment

/rant
                          + Rep

Comment

I just can't take your claims seriously.
                            You love Hitler, thats one thing, you idolize him, another, you deny his actions, again another thing, you deny theres anything called 'evil', and thats the last straw.

Hitler was beyond evil, he was an insane fucking pyscopath bent on destroying anything that wasn't in his tastes.
                            He did find out many things to do with human tests and such, but really, in an inhumane way.

You fucking look at the pictures Darkmoon posted, and tell me that was the aim of a great leader, a great man, fucking beautiful right?
                            Because it's just fucking sick, and it insults me how you can blindly worship this fucking lunatic.

I'm aware that he was smart, and his intentions for Germany were good, but how he fucking did it was horrible, and for what he did, I'm shocked he's your idol.
                            There were far more people who could've done the same job for Germany in a less genocided way.

And about evil, yes, if you look in a fucking dictionary, the word evil, exists.
                            Shocking is it not?
                            /rant

Yes, well, Santa Clause and such are also in the dictionary.
                            And about Hitler. To each their own. I have my opinion, and you are allowed to have yours.

Comment

I am not denying my history It was Heinrich Himmler who developed the SS, and it was Heinrich Himmler who actually started the concentration campes.

So youre denying the unquestionable loyalty the SS showed to Hitler and the fact that he saw and used SS as his "royal guard"? The only way Himmler was abole to "start the concentration camps" was with Hitlers permission. Otherwise Himmler would have been simply a bigot amongst bigots.

Youre not denying history?

The SS was formed in 1925 as a personal guard unit for Nazi leader Adolf Hitler, ("Die Schutz-Staffel der NSDAP" [Shield Squadron of the NSDAP]). Under the leadership of Heinrich Himmler between 1929 and 1945, the SS grew from a small paramilitary formation to become one of the largest and most powerful organizations in Nazi Germany.[1][2][3] The first leader of the SS was a journalist named Berchtold from the Nazi party newspaper "People's Observer" (Voelkischer Beobachter). Berchtold was then replaced by Erhard Heiden"[4]
                              -Wiki
                              Last edited by Member_of_STARS; 05-26-2009, 05:55 PM.

Comment

And about Hitler. To each their own. I have my opinion, and you are allowed to have yours.
                                Yes, but why do you seem so adamant about shoving your opinion down everyone's throats? "HEY GUYS, I LIKE HITLER." Enough is enough already. We get it, you're a rebel, you're an outsider, you're different. Cool story, bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X