Clear All

80s. Le disco.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
      80s. Le disco.
      That was 70s.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Of the decades in which I've been alive, the '90s win hands down. There were so many bands/musicians I love and grew up on that rose to fame in the '90s (whether they were around before then or not). The early-mid '90s seemed to be a really musically fertile time, and really struck a chord with me.

Other than the '90s (and mostly for the same reason), I am torn between the '60s and '70s.

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
        I grew up in the 90s, so I'm not sure if it's just nostaligia as to why I favour it. I really like music from the 90s and earlier. I can't think of a really great album this decade so far.
        That's too bad, because there have been some truly fantastic ones!

You should dig deeper!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers
          It's Morphin' Time!!!

Seriously, the 90's had the best TV shows for kids.

Comment

The 1920's. I love the excess and abundance of sin in that time. The 1920's seemed to be one giant illegal party! The fashion is also absolutely fabulous, it kind of makes me want to be a flapper, with the dark eyeliner and communist red lipstick. Oh, and not to mention, the 20's was the rise of Coco Chanel, and a huge turning point in the Woman's Rights movement.

Spoiler:

Also, the 1960's, but not the 'hippie' 1960's, I'm talking the Mod/Andy Warhol 60's. Favorite person of that decade has to be Edie Sedgwick.

Spoiler:

Comment

90's and 00's: My introduction to Gundam,Tokusatsu,anime,hentai,Playstation,Nintendo ,Sega,Soul Calibur,Tekken,Godzilla,Rumble Roses,Virtua Fighter,Marval vs Capcom,Capcom vs SNK,King of Fighters,Devil may Cry,Dynasty Warriors,Final Fantasy,Bloody Roar,Street Fighter,Dino Crsis,Resident Evil,Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive.

Comment

I love the stuff that came out of the 80's.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  That was 70s.
                  I seem to recall discos in the 80s.

Comment

disco i believe was in the late 70's and early 80's but im not exactly sure about that

Comment

Disco music was a mid-'70s-VERY early '80s thing.
                      Last edited by Dan Corson; 05-30-2009, 09:09 PM.

Comment

the recent episode of decade was amazing in itself. seeing decade hibiki diend zanki todoroki akira and ibuki doing there finishers at once was awesome!

wait is this a thread on decades or kamen rider decade?

Comment

1990. that is all i have to say.

Comment

I don't have a favourite decade, but there's things from the 80's, 90's and 00's that I love equally.

Comment

Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                              I don't have a favourite decade, but there's things from the 80's, 90's and 00's that I love equally.

yup same here but NIN was in tip top form in the 90's

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

whoops wrong video

here we go

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Man, what I always loved about that Safety Dance video is that the dude looks like he's ready to shoot someone in the face. He dances around with a face that says "VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE!"

Wow I'd love to go to a concert like that. Or play in a band where my frontman declares panic and takes everyone down.

Comment

Working...
                                X