No announcement yet.

Your favorite decade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like 900A.D. when the Vikings were out kicking ass.

Comment

Don't remember the 80s to much so will have to go with the early 90s. I was still young, cartoons were good and arcades were alive and well. The only thing that I like about the present is lightning fast internet.

Comment

The 90's. The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Jimmy Hendrix, Janis Joplin were huge around when I was coming of age.

Comment

...The Beatles? In the 90's?

Comment

90's. Too lazy to post the reason, I got too many of it.

LOL Beatles in the 90's.

Comment

*Hint*
              That's a spam bot ;D

Comment

Thank you for posting this!

Late 80's - 90's when Death Metal was actually good.

Death, Possessed, Obituary, Dismember, Hypocrisy, Morbid Angel, Entombed, Autopsy, Cancer, Bolt Thrower, Sarcofago. You name it. I just don't like too many modern day Metal bands, they're garbage compared to the older stuff.

Not only did it had great music back then, but movies, toys, video games were just better.
                Last edited by VirusPunk; 05-13-2010, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
                  Thank you for posting this!

Late 80's - 90's when Death Metal was actually good.

Death, Possessed, Obituary, Dismember, Hypocrisy, Morbid Angel, Entombed, Autopsy, Cancer, Bolt Thrower, Sarcofago. You name it. I just don't like too many modern day Metal bands, they're garbage compared to the older stuff.

Not only did it had great music back then, but movies, toys, video games were just better.
                  Fuck yes dude.

Comment

Mid 80's to mid 90's.

Back then...stuff just rocked. I loved going to a local arcade called "Aladdin's Castle", back before they all went the way of the dodo bird. My uncle rented the whole place out one night for his step son's B-day, and I got to be one of the first people in my town to play Mortal Kombat 2.Television wasn't full of bullshit reality shows. There were classics like Pete & Pete, Salute your shorts, TMNT, Mighty Max, X-men, Garfield and friends, The original Power Rangers, Heathcliff, Ducktales, Errie Indiana, Are you afraid of the dark?, etc. Numerous classic bands were in their prime and I was young with no responsibilties on my shoulders whatsoever, except to maybe beat Super Mario Bros. 3...life was great.
                    Last edited by REmaster; 05-13-2010, 06:55 PM.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                      Mid 80's to mid 90's.

Back then...stuff just rocked. I loved going to a local arcade called "Aladdin's Castle", back before they all went the way of the dodo bird. My uncle rented the whole place out one night for his step son's B-day, and I got to be one of the first people in my town to play Mortal Kombat 2.Television wasn't full of bullshit reality shows. There were classics like Pete & Pete, Salute your shorts, TMNT, Mighty Max, X-men, Garfield and friends, The original Power Rangers, Heathcliff, Ducktales, Errie Indiana, Are you afraid of the dark?, etc. Numerous classic bands were in their prime and I was young with no responsibilties on my shoulders whatsoever, except to maybe beat Super Mario Bros. 3...life was great.
                      I was born in 91, but having a brother ten years older, and generally growing up with the stuff of the 80s-mid 90s, rather than following my own time, I can agree with everything you just said.

Not to mention the Rock and New Wave eras of the 80s. Win. <3

Comment

my Childhood was in the 90's when we could watch cartoons that were full of action and crazyness.

also on a reflective note compaired to kids growing up now there was not as much safety police and you could go out and play and not have a care in the world.

also some of the best games were released in this decade.

Comment

Working...
                        X