Vampires... Real or Fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
    How could you people be forgetting the two best vampire films of all time?

Mel Brooks! <3 I haven't seen that movie in ages.
    Last edited by Bertha; 05-29-2009, 12:04 AM.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
      Mel Brooks! <3
      Best Jew ever.
      Last edited by Vector; 05-29-2009, 12:05 AM.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdFe2hT9tNo

Comment

Oh damn....anyone else remember Monster Squad?

sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I'd hate for this topic to turn into a Mel Brooks discussion but

The Producers <3
            Blazing Saddles <3

YES I KNOW THERE'S MUCH MORE.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
              I've read several of Anne Rice's vampire novels, and tried to read her newer books. Her writing has really been terrible lately, at least in my opinion. In her later part of the vampire series, her writing simply wasn't the same. And I'd love to see where I said IWTV wasn't a good movie. Queen of the Damned yes, that movie sucked. Interview was very nicely done. Saying it has become emo-fodder isn't the same as saying it sucked.
              Fair enough. Apologies.

And I agree with Xdeadpan.... Pitt did a moderately ok performance, but Cruise was much better.
              Yeah Cruise was the star. I just don't think Pitt made Louis seem whiny.

As far as Buffy/Angel...I never watched them except for the first season of Buffy. I always thought the Buffy movie was much better than the series.
              So you're 1 for 12 (Seven seasons of Buffy, five of Angel). I don't think it's fair to declare a movie better than a series you barely know. Granted we can forget Buffy season six and seven but even still Season 2 and 3 were amazing. And Angel Season 2 and 5 were also amazing. All of ANgel is good but overrated IMO.

And I've tried to rewatch the Buffy movie. It's been on Cable a lot lately. And..I can't. It's too painful. SO ridiculous and campy it's just impossible to take seriously. And not in a good way.

Comment

Vampires suck.

Get it?

Werewolves, on the other hand, kick ass. Er, throw down the rock.
                Last edited by Jill's Boob; 05-29-2009, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X