No announcement yet.

Creepy/creepers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without any hint at stereotypes- this seems like an "American problem".

Around here, even people with mental disabilities are never known to be "stalking" someone.

Hmm, peculiar cultural differences. You get more space and more emotional security at the cost of people resembling walking planks.

Comment

Stalkers only one way to deal with them is to meet them head on. The more you hide the more they will continue to until you show no fear and meet them face to face.

Look at TheMedic's case what is going to stop the stalker from continuing what it has started now that TheMedic has show fear.

Comment

A shotgun shell through his testicles.

In this case it wasn't a full blown looney bastard and having his parents tell him off was like as not more than enough to make him stop. And if not...option Shotgun is always open.

Comment

Let some of your guy friends know and they deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder View Post
            Stalkers only one way to deal with them is to meet them head on. The more you hide the more they will continue to until you show no fear and meet them face to face.

Look at TheMedic's case what is going to stop the stalker from continuing what it has started now that TheMedic has show fear.
            Meeting your stalker is a stupid stupid idea. I mean they could be dangerous, they could kidnap you or cause you harm. If you are gonna meet him, bring along the police with you so they can arrest him if he tries anything at all. And scare the shit outta him and make sure he leaves you alone. Don't go alone at all, ever. It's just not Logical is it. I mean a stalker would want to be meet by the person they are stalking, that way they can get close to them and make there dangerous moves.

Taylor if your stalker shows any signs of coming back, call the police strait away, and if they don't do anything then just keep your dad's shotgun/baseball bat handy at all times. And if he shows his face, don;t be afraid to defend your self brutally.

Taylor whatever you do, don't go and meet up with your stalker.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
              Meeting your stalker is a stupid stupid idea. I mean they could be dangerous, they could kidnap you or cause you harm. If you are gonna meet him, bring along the police with you so they can arrest him if he tries anything at all. And scare the shit outta him and make sure he leaves you alone. Don't go alone at all, ever. It's just not Logical is it. I mean a stalker would want to be meet by the person they are stalking, that way they can get close to them and make there dangerous moves.

Taylor if your stalker shows any signs of coming back, call the police strait away, and if they don't do anything then just keep your dad's shotgun/baseball bat handy at all times. And if he shows his face, don;t be afraid to defend your self brutally.

Taylor whatever you do, don't go and meet up with your stalker.
              I never stated to meet the stalker alone? I stated to meet them head on and its only logical that you don't go alone to meet It.

Comment

Any contact initiated by the stalkee is a bad idea. It gives the stalker the impression the person is interested in them even if it's a very negative way. Often they'll even twist something like, 'Get out of my life you freakish scumbag' into something like, 'save me Creepy Stalker Man! You're my only hope!' They are, after all, a stalker.

Comment

Working...
                X