No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate the news and newspapers BECAUSE most articles are written like shit. Alot of them seem to assume you've already read previous information. It's rare to read an article that willl properly begin by summing up the situation in the first paragraph.

Comment

• Originally posted by IllGiveYouStars View Post
      I'm fucking pissed off at Left 4 Dead 2.

I live in the UK, so the only retailer that was doing the pre-order bonus deal was Game. This gives you early access to the demo, and a baseball bat as an exclusive weapon in the game.

I pre-ordered, but on the day I was supposed to receive an email for my bonus code, I didn't receive the email. I later realized that, because I was using my dad's account on the Game website (to get a bit of a discount because of the reward points), it had his old email account, which wasn't accessible because it was an OLD outlook express email. So I had to email Game and wait another day, big deal right?

So I emailed Game, and explained, and they sent me another email to my address after I had corrected the account information on the Game website. Great! I had the code, I'd been waiting for this game ever since it was announced, and I was ready for the demo! What could possibly ruin this long-awaited moment?

Oh, but whats this? "There is an error with your code".

I kept trying, but no joy. I emailed Game and told them the code did not work. But they said they could not issue me with another code as it is one code per customer, and suggested I contact Microsoft... oh boy.

Thus began a long period of emails and phone calls between Game and Microsoft, because MS confirmed the code is faulty but also said that it was the retailer's responsibility to issue a working code. I told Game this but still no code, and continued my ongoing angry calls between the 2 companies, back and forth...

So I didn't get my early access to the demo, but it became public a week after. However I STILL couldn't play it because the lag made it unplayable. I just could not join a playable game.

I eventually got my L4D2, 2 days after release date, and I still. Haven't. Gone through all the campaigns. I haven't even tried the Versus or other modes. Every time I try I get lag on such a ridiculous scale my character just stands, for minutes, frozen. I'm only able to turn my viewpoint around a paused, laggy world, until I give up or get kicked. I teleport backwards and forwards. I go from full heath to decapitated. I get shouted at or slagged off by impatient idiots when I have already explained that I may get a lot of lag and if so I will leave.

I've only managed to complete the Dead Center campaign. I got through the Dark Carnival until the finale, which we couldn't get through, until we were all disconnected, when everyone just left. Today topped it all off though, when I found a solution online, to not use the dedicated servers but use the local ones. I did, and to my surprise I got an (almost) lag-free game. Until the finale, of course. In which case I began a long and sufferable phase of teleportation that would make Wesker from RE5 envious.

So yeah, I guess you could put me under the "angry" category. This is the game I've been waiting for, even more so than RE: DC, and more than Modern Warfare 2 (although I'm not as fussed about this game as everyone else seems to be), and I can't play it. I'm not interested in single player because this is a multiplayer game. Why is this happening? My other online games work fine. I have played Left 4 Dead non-stop since I got it, with no lag problems. I don't have time to look into my connection, and ring Virgin media AGAIN complaining about the connection and router.

Arrrgh, bring on Christmas, my only ray of happiness!

EDIT: I'm very sorry for how long this post is, I'm sure no one will bother to read my incredibly woeful tale, I kinda just went on and on, even now I'm unnecessarily lengthening it...
      Check your Xbox for NAT issues. I'm no expert, but it could be part of the problem. I had to change my ISP to fix it.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I'D FUCKING KILL HER. I'd take the hammer and bash her skull in until I couldn't recognize a human head anymore.

Comment

• Yeah....She'd be dead.

Comment

• A. Well, if you're just sitting there without a job, then you need to get a life.

B. I'd rip her teeth out with my bare hands. One by one.

Comment

• Wow! Holy crap, that couple needs to be broken up or maybe kept together so that they keep their violence to themselves? Just get them both sterilised, please.

Comment

• There's another video like that with a blond girl takes her boyfriend's 360 and starts beating it with a golf club.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Ok here's the thing. MW2 just got released. Yeah your boyfriend is gonna be ignoring you. This give's you time to hang out with your friends and have time to yourself. Now, maybe if he doesnt take a break or something, here's some steps you should use.

1. Bring him a sammich. It'll get his attention for a little bit but dont expect it to last for ever.
                2.Maybe wash your smelly vag?
                3.Change your tampon or maxipad what ever you use, and except the fact that maybe he finds a game more interesting than you.

Comment

• ...um. Whoa.

It's not even that. Just don't smash a fucking $300-500 piece of technology and render it useless.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    ...um. Whoa.

It's not even that. Just don't smash a fucking $300-500 piece of technology and render it useless.
                    lololol na its on a video I watched.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

though I did just add #1 in there.
                    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 12-07-2009, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• Those chicks are abusive and crazy, seriously. If he's jobless, she could've at least pawned it off or given it away. And slapping her is no way to deal with it either. Someone tell me this is just a joke and it was staged or something. I don't know why anyone would stay in a relationship with someone like that no matter what the gender. How did they even pay for that tv and console? Was it a loanshark or credit card? haha that would mean she trashed something that's not even paid for yet.
                      Last edited by The_15th; 12-10-2009, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvX8GHJLQIU

I'D FUCKING KILL HER. I'd take the hammer and bash her skull in until I couldn't recognize a human head anymore.
                        OMG HAHAHAHAHA!
                        xD
                        Well he's gotta get a job now, to buy a new PS3. Omg. Made. My. Day.

Comment

• Mother Fuck. My dad is on house arrest for being a certified moron, so cops drop by randomly throughout the day and search the house including my room. Also, my dad didn't tell the judge that I lived here so there would be less paperwork, SO I'm constantly having to avoid these "sweeps". I can only stay at home for three or so hours a day and I can't go outside to smoke. Bullshit at it's finest hour. My mom woke me up at 4:30 in the fucking morning to take a machete of my wall and hide it in the basement (which is why I'm awake writing this at such a repulsive hour). Here's hoping the zombie outbreak happens soon.

Your angry friend, REmaster.
                          Last edited by REmaster; 12-11-2009, 03:44 AM.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• But they send you over to relatives or some friends or a trustworthy neighbor, right? What the hell?
                            Last edited by The_15th; 12-11-2009, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_15th View Post
                              But they send you over to relatives or some friends or a trustworthy neighbor, right? What the hell?
                              Well lucky for me I've been living mostly at my girlfriend's house for two years but damn, it would be nice if I could sit in my own room and play video games when she's gone without walking on pins and needles. I miss my room...and with all these fuckers going through my shit, it makes me worry about my RE collection. I keep imagining the scene in Live Free or Die Hard where Bruce Willis breaks Justin Long's Spawn figure lol. It just sucks that my privacy has to be invaded because of something I didn't do.
                              Last edited by REmaster; 12-11-2009, 01:59 PM.
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Oh, well that's temporary, I was worried you were out in the street. Study hard, save your money and get a job fast, bud!

Comment

Working...
                                X