I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
    im angry cause i spent all day looking for something to clean the laser of my PS2 with, cause i have a disk read error, i found something, but im not entirely sure it's safe to use.

is it a god idea to use Solvent Base Cleaning Fluid to clean the PS2 laser? if not, what type of stuff do i need, and where would i buy it? im hopeless with this kind of stuff, i spent hours looking just for that.

try looking at a local wal-mart lol thats wat i did i just picked up a random
    alchol pad set and used it with a q-tip

sorry i dont no my medical stuff

Comment

• Ok since its the 13th today how about something weird and out the ordinary? Basically got up for my train too early, which means me having too get up at 6 in the morning the train was cancelled so I arrived late after several changes that really pissed me off, but what was weird including me there was 13 people waiting for the train, other than that I'm gonna be 21 in a couple of weeks and my mate is pissing me off with throwing a party for me, firstly i'm not the party type don't ask why i wouldn't know and besides i've already planned my 21st just one stressful situation after an other.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
        im angry cause i spent all day looking for something to clean the laser of my PS2 with, cause i have a disk read error, i found something, but im not entirely sure it's safe to use.

is it a god idea to use Solvent Base Cleaning Fluid to clean the PS2 laser? if not, what type of stuff do i need, and where would i buy it? im hopeless with this kind of stuff, i spent hours looking just for that.
        Find a good chemical supplier and get some Isopropyl alcohol (IPA or rubbing alcohol), you might have to get a big bottle of it but it lasts as long as you keep the lid on and it will clean almost anything like that, or get tape head cleaner which is basically the same, that is just as good.
        A cotton wool bud (Q-tip) is okay but a lint free cloth is better.
        Hope this helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Perry Barclay View Post
          Find a good chemical supplier and get some Isopropyl alcohol (IPA or rubbing alcohol), you might have to get a big bottle of it but it lasts as long as you keep the lid on and it will clean almost anything like that, or get tape head cleaner which is basically the same, that is just as good.
          Hope this helps.

yup thats what i told missv to do, but i wasnt sure wat kind of alchohol to use
          cuz i forgot wat kind i used or i just didnt no lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Perry Barclay View Post
            Hope this helps.
            thanks for that Perry, il ask for that at a hardwars store then, and ill get a tiny screw driver as well so i can take the disk try apart.

if all else fails, ill have to buy a brand new PS2.

Comment

• Spent ages waiting for a Leather jacket on Debenhams website to become available in Medium, not only does it become available today, its on clearance for half the price, great in theory, except that the bloody store doesn't accept Visa Electron, and the only guy I know who had a visa who could have got it for me *Being my brother* is currently being a complete prick about it *which is a joke considering I never ask for anything from him*.
              Most my friends have electron's and not Full Visa or other cards, so its not worth asking them, the one mate who I know has a visa is notoriously anti internet for buying items so wouldn't cooperate anyway so im pretty much stock as all the stock on the jackets have sold out for every size bar Medium *which hasn't sold out as i've got the thing in my shopping basket so no doubt by the time I do wake up and try and find someone else who can pick it up for me it'd be too late, the plan was to find a friend to buy it and me pay them the money over paypal but meh, not much I can do about it now besides pray its not sold out by morning.*.

Comment

• This Snatcher iso I got stops progressing after a certain point (it doesn't freeze, the sound still plays). The advice I've seen doesn't apply.

Damn, an incredibly detailed an interesting game and before I get anywhere (Factory Ruins), I can't play. At least I got a chance to try the shooting range...fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                  This Snatcher iso I got stops progressing after a certain point (it doesn't freeze, the sound still plays). The advice I've seen doesn't apply.

Damn, an incredibly detailed an interesting game and before I get anywhere (Factory Ruins), I can't play. At least I got a chance to try the shooting range...fuck.
                  Hm, I once had a similar problem. Can't recall how I fixed it now. Not sure if you can get away with mentioning those on here, but we can keep it all hush hush. Try downloading a different iso, other than that I don't know. I'm sure it was a sound issue though. It crashes in the turbocycle, right?
                  Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-15-2009, 10:39 PM.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm assuming you guys own the actual game and I don't have to make your eyes bleed out of your skull by exposing you to my anger?

Comment

• Juuuuuust a minute it's in my car!

*audible footsteps speeding up, car door closing, engine skidding*

Comment

• ...yeah. Guys, you get a month long ban talking about downloading shit. I'll be nice and mention this little fact so when I look back I totally won't see any mention of downloading iso's. Because I believe in warnings.

But only 1-2, and then depending on my mood on the day, flips of coins and the number of rounds left in my orbiting railgun.

Comment

• Understood.

Comment

• my damn ps3 mic shot craps it dont work, i can hear them but they cant hear me. im hoping 2 get this fixed/ replaced by re5 comes out

Comment

• Dude, just get a cheap bluetooth headset from Best Buy...they run lower than $20.

Comment

• yha but i want a wired 1 so win me and razersaw r co-op in my mic wont die

Comment

Working...
                                X