No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit man, that's got to be a bitch of a time you're having. Wish you the best and I entrust you will get through it fine, but how much sanity you will loose remains to be seen!

Comment

• Darkmoon fails his role. Looses d20 sanity points. Sadly, Darkmoon does not have that many sanity points left. Killing spree ensues.

Comment

• *throws chocolate and happiness at him* DEAR GOD SOMEONE GET HIM MONSTERS TO KILL, HE NEEDS TO REGAIN HIS SANITY! D:

[/Eternal Darkness reference]

Comment

• *Rolls D10 Spot Hidden*...*Pass*... OMG DARKMOON, CTHULHU IS BEHIND YOU! AAA!

Comment

• So I just tried playing God of War Collection for the first time in a few days...and the game keeps fucking freezing on me. I get to the main menu, select God of War 1, and then it brings me to the load screen that says some shit about reading the PS3 system manual. And it sits there. And it freezes. I can still access the XMB and everything, but it doesn't move. If I try quitting, my system beeps three times and then freezes for good and I'm forced to do a hard restart. If I try shutting the system off, it beeps three times and then the green light flashes nonstop, and I'm forced yet again to do a hard restart.

I googled "God of War Collection freezing issues" and there's a ton of shit about how the game has issues, mainly for people with 60Gb PS3's -- and hey, that's me. I just wish I knew about this shit before I asked for the game for Christmas. I can't even fucking play it now, shit's been out almost two months and they still haven't fixed the problem. I'm fucking pissed.

Comment

• Cant get the copy replaced I guess? Or call Sony?

Comment

• The problem is definitely with this game, because I tried a bunch of others and they worked fine. I doubt it's the disc, too, because it's brand new and doesn't have one smudge on it...so the issue is with the game and my 60GB. I'd say the complaints are 85% from people who own 60GB's. I could call Sony but I dunno what the hell they could do about it...I feel like Santa Monica should be patching this, because I literally can't play the game right now, and I'm not the only one.

Comment

• Well they could replace the disk. Some disks are just defective on some systems, it wouldnt be the first time. Is it likely? No, but its better then sitting and waiting.

Comment

• I wake up at 4am because I couldnt sleep at all. So I stay up and when it hit 6am I figured I'd go out and start the car.Didnt start so I called the bus place and they said they would pick me up at my corner. I'm waiting outside for 20 minutes freezing my balls off and I see the bus. Whats it do? It turns on the street before me. Fuck Mondays.

Comment

• Speaking of faulty discs. I know I must be crazy, but I stopped buying CDs from a big chain store here, once all of them kept skipping, brand new.
                      Last edited by The_15th; 01-11-2010, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Work because of too many freakin overtimes and don't get a chance to play ps3 at times.

Comment

• Finals are coming up, which mean video game time is reduced to about none (studying).

Can't wait till they're over.

Comment

• Trash talking bitch at my school is such a... trash talking bitch. Hey, it's middle school, lots of 'em lurk around. Hell, I consider them worse than most trolls. I mean, messing with other 7th graders like that? HOE-FUCKER. Than fucking with me in PE. At first, I thought she was a typical bitch I could brush off and forget, but, upon further nosing around, she was a bitch to pretty much everyone I know. FUCKING FUCKTASTICALLY FUCKING FUCK- I must vent. Time to bake! Yes, that's how I vent sometimes. Deal with it.

Comment

• Well I'm rightly pissed off. Someone went and broke the left wing mirror of my car (which was the pavement side) so some one intentionally damaged it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enrico Marini View Post
                                Well I'm rightly pissed off. Someone went and broke the left wing mirror of my car (which was the pavement side) so some one intentionally damaged it.

I cant help but read your post then look at your avatar and laugh because Enrico looks pretty pissed off.
                                Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 01-14-2010, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X