• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
    <Insert Upset Rant Here>
    *Hug*

Comment

• I get along with my roommate, for the most part. We have fun just hanging out in the room and acting like idiots. He does a lot of shit that annoys me, though. He sits on iChat on all night and indulges in baby-talk with his girlfriend, sings really annoying and lame John Mayer songs, drinks MY bottles of water that I bought, uses MY garbage pail, and his side of the room is a fuckin' disaster area. Clothes, papers, food wrappers, bottles, EVERYTHING -- it's really disgusting.

The RA came in here the other day during room checks and she was amazed at how shitty his side of the room was and how immaculate mine was. He doesn't clean anything. The bathroom, our one common area, is a fucking mess all the time because of him. He leaves clothes everywhere, doesn't clean up after himself when he brushes his teeth/showers/shits, whatever...it's really gross.

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
      Roommates...If I lived on campus, I'd get a private room.
      Hahahahah, yeah. Good luck with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
        I get along with my roommate, for the most part. We have fun just hanging out in the room and acting like idiots. He does a lot of shit that annoys me, though. He sits on iChat on all night and indulges in baby-talk with his girlfriend, sings really annoying and lame John Mayer songs, drinks MY bottles of water that I bought, uses MY garbage pail, and his side of the room is a fuckin' disaster area. Clothes, papers, food wrappers, bottles, EVERYTHING -- it's really disgusting.

The RA came in here the other day during room checks and she was amazed at how shitty his side of the room was and how immaculate mine was. He doesn't clean anything. The bathroom, our one common area, is a fucking mess all the time because of him. He leaves clothes everywhere, doesn't clean up after himself when he brushes his teeth/showers/shits, whatever...it's really gross.

Hahahahah, yeah. Good luck with that.
        Like when your roommate wanted you to bring him toilet paper? One rule should always be that TP is well stocked, and it should always be double checked before doing you business.

And actually on my campus it is fairly easy to get a private dorm room. It costs a hell of a lot more, but in some cases its worth it.

I'm mad because I have to get a ride to school from my brother's girlfriend. He has my car because his truck broke down. I don't even have her number to confirm if she'll be here on time.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
          I know it's more sad than angry, but whatever.

About an hour ago, I found out my parents were in talks of getting a divorce.

Wow. I know this is not uncommon; divorces happen everywhere, I just happen to be one of the few to be stuck in between one. But, it just came out of nowhere. 16 years of marriage, then THIS. It was like speeding a car straight into a wall.

The divorce itself is pretty much mutual. They said they stayed together because of me and my siblings. They also said there was a possibility they might stay together if they talked, but...

Wow. It was just SO damn sudden. I cried so fucking hard, more than I ever had in all my 13 years of life. I never knew I had so many tears to cry.

Oh well. Now, I just want to go to bed. I really hope it turns out better in the end. I really need... and want... some happiness.

That's...unfortunate.

Comment

• Dickheads who think they know everything they're talking about.
            *Crushes anger relief doll*
            It's funny because then it calms down on then on page 2 some dickhead reinsuates it.
            Or was it page 3...
            Last edited by Gradon; 10-05-2009, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• Okay, WE ARE IN 2009, why the hell doesn't Windows have these yet:
              -Drag and Drop pictures from it's native viewer somewhere else.
              -Batch rename with the # or * standing for numerical values.
              [font size=72][/font]

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                Dickheads who think they know everything they're talking about.
                *Crushes anger relief doll*
                It's funny because then it calms down on then on page 2 some dickhead reinsuates it.
                Or was it page 3...
                Ugh, I really wish people like that would just hurry up and die. What a fucking douche.

Comment

• It's just a game, get a grip guys! ;}

Comment

• its not even that its how that asshole acts on there who thinks he's all high and mighty.

Comment

• I'm annoyed cos I've just finished my Battlestar Galactica marathon and I'm annoyed/sad that there is no more to watch. I really enjoyed it. (The re-envisioning).

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                        I'm annoyed cos I've just finished my Battlestar Galactica marathon and I'm annoyed/sad that there is no more to watch. I really enjoyed it. (The re-envisioning).
                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Plan_(Battlestar_Galactica)

Soon.

Comment

• Already told her after she watched the ending, but the fact we got to wait next year for the air date is damn harsh.
                          Last edited by Zombie Fred; 10-06-2009, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• He told me about it and I smiled, then he told me it was 2010, and I rolled around squealing with a pouted face.

Comment

• My computer died, again D:

I'm posting from College, which isn't the best way to do it.

Comment

• Just had a shitty day in general. I got Cs on two different papers..one which I busted my ass on. My new phone decides it likes to do things on its own like constantly spacing down and not allowing me to input anything, so that's great. Work was balls to the wall bitches tonight, an odd happening for Wednesdays. And my boyfriend's mom is sick. I haven't gotten to speak with him so I don't even know what's wrong.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X