No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Well, this one time, I was playing leech hunter with my cousin and my cousin's friend at his house (we finished the game, and we just started switching the game back and forth), and, at our 97th leech, the power goes out. asdfghjkl FFFFU- Ah, what times when everybody played with a GameCube.

Comment

• FFS G-con light gun. Why won't you work with my LCD tv. Pissed off now. Was going to run through RE survivor using the gun. FFS now I need a CRT tv. And my old one is 105miles away. ARRGGHHH!!!

FAIL............. That means I can't play Dead Aim either. *CRIES* Least I can't play Survivor 2 (silver lining).

Comment

• I just discovered that my Resident Evil fanfic I was writing has now has it's data corrupted (possibly caused by a recent BSOD my laptop had briefly gone through a day or so earlier), so I have to delete it and start all over again. *(sighs)*
        Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 01-22-2010, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
          ^Well, this one time, I was playing leech hunter with my cousin and my cousin's friend at his house (we finished the game, and we just started switching the game back and forth), and, at our 97th leech, the power goes out. asdfghjkl FFFFU- Ah, what times when everybody played with a GameCube.
          Ouch, sounds like the time I was on FFX doing the lightning dodging sidequest in the Thunder Plains and my PS2 shorting out on the 96th dodge :p, had to laugh at the irony though :p.

EDIT: Caught my first bad cold of 2010, hands shaking, can't concentrate, sore throat, nose clogged up and constant feeling like im going to barf, life is good. -_-
          Last edited by The Dude; 01-22-2010, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Well: Today was an awesome day at school. Though the thunder and rain and hail (IN SAN DIEGO!?!? WTFFF) was kind of scary (they constantly give me nightmares if they continue on to the night), the sun appeared out of nowhere, and is still out! Hooray for the first 3-hours of straight sunshine in a week! School was awesome, too. Our 'decathlon' was awesome, the advisor was being so win-like, and everybody was just being awesome! The day went so awesome, so put-together, but then...

Depression.

I'm walking home with my friends, we're talking, chatting and stuff. The, all of a sudden this pang of sadness hits me, like the feeling when you realize that everything is all wrong. I don't even know what the fuck is wrong! I don't even know why I'm all depressed in the first place! I got all snappy, all angst-y (not the cliché teenage angst, but the huge 'fuck you' angst... I guess), and just plain out sad. So, now I'm home, still wondering why I'm even depressed in the first place.

God, this hasn't happened to me in such a long time (it's kind of recurring, happening ever since I was 8, but I've never told my parents), nearly 2-1/2 years, but god-DAMN. Sure, occasionally, I get all 'fuck you-like', but usually never this extremely sad. Right now, I hope it's just pubertal-hormones giving me these mood swings. Oh God, please, we don't need another depressed person in my life.
            Last edited by Ray; 01-22-2010, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• I already miss you, Conan O'Brien. I don't know what the fuck I'll do on weeknights at 11:35 anymore...

Comment

• All of this for Jay Leno, a man not even remotely near as funny as Conan.

Comment

• Conan's actually, for sure, going to be gone? I mean, I like Jay, but they should have kept Conan, too. I mean, the proposed 30-minute slot for The Jay Leno Show wouldn't have been to bad, imo.

Comment

• Tonight was his last Tonight Show, and it was awesome. He's such a classy individual.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                      Tonight was his last Tonight Show, and it was awesome. He's such a classy individual.
                      Agreed. I hope he comes back in September with a bang!

Comment

• ^ I just saw Conan's show. I feel sad now, I actually liked his run.

Comment

• FFS 2 house mates are leaving mid year so I'm going to have to find 2 new ones and one of them is contesting the sodding gas/electricity bill. Oddly they were the one who was home most of the time.

ARRGGHHH. Seem to be getting barrel fucked at the moment. Someone just shoot Donkey Kong so he can't fling more trouble my way.

Comment

• Not able to play Uncharted 2 with friends. Me and a few of my friends were playing and 3 matches in a row froze up during the loading menu and to get out of it you have to shut down your ps3 or log out of PSN. Well I logged out and now every time I try to get on UC2 online it tries to connect and when it reaches around 97% it says "error syncing live data". Its been doing that for a hour and a half now. I had to create another account just to fucking play.

Comment

• More sad than angry: This girl I knew from school has gone missing, supposedly. Amanda Fairchild, 7th grader. She never came home from Saturday School, and... SHIT, like, I wasn't her BFF or anything, but I knew her, talked to her, she hugged me a lot. I feel... sad. My friend said that she might have ran away (or worse, hurt herself) because of some argument she had with several teachers at school. I'm just hoping that she's, like, at some friend's house, or something. Amanda, please be okay.

edit: Okay, so news is that she ran away, and is staying at a friend's house, or something. Amanda, you stupid bitch! At least she's okay. I hope this news is real.
                              Last edited by Ray; 01-24-2010, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• ALL THIS E-DRAMA IS PISSING ME OFF!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X