No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im pissed off because i live with a dick of a guy i used to be friends with,my gf wont move out of her parents so we can find a place(although she wants to be married in the near future)I work with too many backstabbing pricks its unreal and i still havent got enough money to go back to tokyo sometime in the next year arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Comment

• Pissed cuz my electric bills went up high in my apartment. I'm guessing winter is at fault and the usage of heaters. It went up $30 more
      Last edited by Guest; 01-30-2010, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• My 360 is broken... againe, I got it "repaired" butr it seems it didn't work, looks like I'll have to buy a new one. I'm thinking of buying an Arcade with Jasper chip, so then I just move my HDD to the Arcade, hehe, problem is: money

Comment

• Array Mbiras cost, like, $2k. I'M ANGREHHHH. >(

Comment

• Bleh. Just spent the last hour and half defending my personal interests to a very senseless individual, only to realize I was wasting my time.

Honestly... I get so peeved when people take the time to harshly criticize something they know you like and, even when you repeatedly tell them you're willing to respect their opinion, they simply persist with making rude comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
              Bleh. Just spent the last hour and half defending my personal interests to a very senseless individual, only to realize I was wasting my time.

Honestly... I get so peeved when people take the time to harshly criticize something they know you like and, even when you repeatedly tell them you're willing to respect their opinion, they simply persist with making rude comments.
              Youtube I take it?

Comment

• Lots of pages, lots of people angry. ' I'm just angry that I got sick thanks to a friend of mine...hope he didn't have any kind of Virus Infection. D:

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                  Youtube I take it?
                  Lol, no. Personal argument.

Comment

Bleh. Just spent the last hour and half defending my personal interests to a very senseless individual, only to realize I was wasting my time.

I had got into a somewhat similar situation a few weeks earlier with Stu and BiØhazard in the Wrestling forums, over the fact that they believe that Christy Hemme isn't a good wrestler, and I respected their opinion, despite disagreeing with them. (Stu reckons she should retire from pro-wrestling altogether, while BiØhazard believes that Christy should just stick with being a valet)

Although that debate did end long ago. (Which I inadvertely started when I think about it... )
                    Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 02-02-2010, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• The Presidents Daughter, Rachael, has been kidnapped and I have until sunset to rescue her. Damn LCD TV. Started playing Time Crisis without the use of a light gun and started getting owned, was enjoying it until it became too tricky to shoot all the enemies with a joypad.

FFS, gonna have to buy a CRT tv and I don't have room for one. *Shakes fist angrily*

Comment

Depending on who the person is your debating with and what it'd be about.

@Apocalypse
                        That debate was only regarding Christy's status and what she should just stick to.
                        Last edited by Guest; 02-04-2010, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• AVP3

Downloaded, installed, spent 5 minutes on control interface (lots of stuff, which is great) only to be completely shocked when I saw that the game uses P2P connection and matchmaking.

Yeah, my game is looking for games for the past 10 minutes now. Its great to be back in the stoneage.

In comparison, if I wanted to play a game of COD4 right now, I would have to do one (min) to three (max) mouseclicks, and I would be in my favourite server in less than 10 seconds from the time I thought about playing.

I kind of hoped they turned it around after what happened to MW2. But I guess not. Lot of people still believing that P2P and matchmaking are a great thing.

Comment

• Just got back from the hospital. Had surgery for one of the most painful injuries I've ever had. Doesn't help my ego that doctors said the injury is pretty rare.

Comment

• Some arrogant bitch injected me with something.

Comment

• Wait, what? What do you mean, injected you with something? o_O She just walked up to you with a syringe...?

Either A. That's a joke regarding RE: CVX (my guess)
                                or
                                B. Dude, that really blows. You should probably get that checked out.
                                Last edited by Canas Renvall; 02-04-2010, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X