I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
    That's... really bad. Shiny skin = really burnt skin. And you're right, that's when the skin is burnt off, right down to the lower layers. Basically, your hands are now raw and will be really sensitive until the skin develops again. You should run them under cold water for a while. It'll suck 'cause your hands may go numb, but definitely better than the burn. Afterward, whatever you use to dry them, do not rub dry. Pat them dry. Then you want to wrap your hands in something like... Well, if you have gauze in a first aid kid somewhere, that would be preferable, but I guess maybe something like dish towels would suffice if wrapped around tightly. That's serious stuff...

Glad I paid attention in health class my freshman year.
    I dont have any blisters, and the skin hasnt come off, which is surprising. Its just that at some places on the fingers and the palm, the skin itsself is mirror-smooth and shining, and theres red under that part of the skin (looks and feels swollen, but its not swollen). The burning pain is also not on the skin, but under it. Also, the smooth part started wrinkling up, but like I said, theres no blistering, and no visible damage. Its really weird, but doesnt seem as bad as youve described. Hurts like a mothercracker, though. It gets hot and painful, in cycles. Ive burned myself before, but this is something different.

[EDIT] I did try the tower+lukewarm water and it helped a little against the pain.
    Last edited by Member_of_STARS; 02-06-2010, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
      + Uncharted 1 on Crushing mode.
      Oh...yeah.. I remember that time now. o_e'

Comment

• That bitch Mizuki pretty much made me have sex with her after I tried running away, and now she's probably knocked up. God knows what's going to happen as the story further develops.

Oh yeah, and I'm talking about the game Yumi Miru Kusuri. It's got me raging a bit.

Comment

• I'm sick as shit. Damn San Diego rain (or is it damn my horrible immune system?). lol

Edit: And my internet temporarily shut down, losing all my files for HW. FUCK.

Edit: And my homework has piled against me; I'm estimating I'll finish at around 2-3 in the morning. This is so unfair for Middle School.

Edit: Coughed up blood HOLY FUCKING FUCK I hope it isn't blood...
          I HOPE THIS ISN'T CHRIS' BLOOD!

Every single fucking thing is frustrating me. I have about 2-5 hours of homework left, and I'm pissy at everything and everything. GAH MOTHERFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK-
          Last edited by Ray; 02-09-2010, 12:44 AM.

Comment

• I'm angry and pissed off again because of my ex-housemates. One of them came back yesterday, and they all know me and the other housemate (we are on the same course) are pretty much in 9~5 monday, tuesday and wednesday (I'm in 9 to 9 on mon and tues cos of having a job) and the one that came down had the cheek to complain that the house was a mess. Obviously it would be, especially since I do the cleaning fridays or saturdays. But it wasn't that much of a mess, the kitchen benches needed to be wiped down but it wasn't like there was muck or grime anywhere and the other housemate had left a few used plates near the sink to wash later.

Even when we don't tidy up, every other guest we have has said how clean our house is compared to most student houses.

I'm just getting rather pissed off because the ones that left (and their parents) only care about their needs. Complaining about this that and the other, and complaining if we switch rooms/upgrade. Our contracts did not stipulate which room was who's and the reason they are bitching is because they had the better rooms available. The stupid thing is if I had the better room and left, their parents would tell them to take the sodding room. I'm just getting fed up of this selfish double standard.

They also seem to forget that we are still in Uni doing Uni work so its not like we get ample amounts of time to fart around making everything sparkle and shine. A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

So far we have only had 3~4 people interested in looking at the rooms available and only one who has come to see our house. We aren't just going to select the first person who wants the room unless we feel we can get on with that person. Especially since there is the best part of 5 months left on the contract. urgh. And its even more obvious that one of the ex-housemates is selfish because she wanted the one person who actually viewed the house to take it instantly (she couldn't as her contract didn't end for a couple of months and might move in with friends) before we could get to know this person a little better. I know that most people will be ok but I feel I need to know the person a little bit beforehand.

Comment

• My mother enrolled me in Sunday School. I can't help but cringe. Cringe so, so badly. No offense to anybody regarding Sunday School, but she should have known I lost about half my faith about umpth-years ago.

Comment

• My grandma died tonight. I am in a sort of shock right now. I haven't cried yet, but I probably will at the funeral. She was 69 years old and died of panaceas cancer.

Comment

• My sympathies to you and yours, Karui.

Comment

• Yeah, condolences from this end also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                      My mother enrolled me in Sunday School. I can't help but cringe. Cringe so, so badly. No offense to anybody regarding Sunday School, but she should have known I lost about half my faith about umpth-years ago.
                      When I was much, much younger (grade school younger), I used to go to Sunday school. Admittedly, while it never cemented any faith into me, I'm still grateful for the experience. I'd suggest, despite your understandable frustrations, to think of it that way: as an experience. You might not want to learn what they're teaching, but I think everyone can grow from enduring unwanted situations. Besides, as painful and boring as Sunday school might be, at least you can implement it into something, such as learning more about religious symbolism. Could be fun. :] Personally, while I'm not religious at all, the stories that stem from religion are very, very interesting to analyze.

Originally posted by Karui View Post
                      My grandma died tonight. I am in a sort of shock right now. I haven't cried yet, but I probably will at the funeral. She was 69 years old and died of panaceas cancer.
                      I'm sorry to hear that. You have my sincere condolences.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karui View Post
                        My grandma died tonight. I am in a sort of shock right now. I haven't cried yet, but I probably will at the funeral. She was 69 years old and died of panaceas cancer.
                        I can sympasize with you on that one. I lost my mother to a cancer-related brain tumor in late-December, 2008. She was 54 years old.

Comment

Im sorry for your loss.

EDIT: Just read Yakuza 3 UK and US versions will have parts cut out such as the Hostess and club sections *The excuse being so they could push through the localisation and get the game out on time*

Seriously beginning to wonder if Sega actually wants to make money of their games, or if their US and European divisions are run by Shaved Primates.
                          Last edited by The Dude; 02-24-2010, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Ouch, that sucks, sorry dude. My condolences.

For me, my girlfriend just broke up with me last night. Wonderful. Can't say I didn't see this coming, there were obvious signs that it just wasn't working out but I guess the reason was because she didn't have enough time to hang with her friends along with personal matters. Thing I don't get is, I haven't hung out/gone out with her anywhere for over a month, and she's been hanging out with her friends every chance she got. So I don't get it but alright. Almost seemed like she didn't wanna put enough effort into the relationship, but if what she says is true about the personal matters, I guess it kinda makes sense that she can't really juggle a relationship along with trying to deal with other things at the same time.

Still, the her needing time to hang out with her friends really confuses me. She already was constantly with them more than me and seemed like she always chose them over me, which is fine I mean, but I still don't understand why she'd say that. My question; why does it seem like the nice guy always get shit on? Well, least that's what it seems like for me anyway. Relationships just haven't been working out for me lately.

Comment

• Thank you all for your sympathy. You're all the best. You all have made me feel better. I know that she is in a better place where there is no suffering and misery now.
                              Last edited by Karui; 02-24-2010, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Thank you all for your sympathy. You're all the best. You all have made me feel better. I know that she is in a better place where there is no suffering and misery now.
                                One thing bothers me is why aren't you with family and instead being in the internet? or are you just wanting people to give you a pat in the back.
                                Last edited by Guest; 02-24-2010, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X