I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beef_jerky_yo View Post
    and i really thought about taking up smoking, but I didn't want to take a chance because of asthma as a kid, but I do smoke an occasional cigar when I'd normally want a drink.
    ASTMA IS A MYTH!!!

No, seriously, I retract my advice, haha. Losing weight is not as easy as it looks, so I wish you look and strenght.

Comment

• My breathing has become erratic, my leg has begun to limp again, and my health is failing. I also learned that the possibility of me having a mental disorder is rather high. Like, scary high. Huh.

Also... tuesday. >:| I never liked tuesdays (probably because the worst shit happens coincidentally on tuesdays). Le sigh, extra homework, after school support class, the mile, doing announcements alone (FUCK YOU DARCIE D<), English class, History class, not being able to attend the decathlon I've tried so hard to attend practices for.

And sometimes, when I'm at the decathlon, they call me retarded or useless (I get ONE question wrong, and I'm useless? Pshhht). I generally shrug it off, but it always hurts.

Being discriminated by homophobic students hurts, too. Sure, I shrug it off, too, but I still die a little bit inside after every insult. I know it's not good to take such insults to heart, but it's hard not to.

Oh fuck, my breathing. >.< I swear to God, I feel like cutting my damn throat open. Fuuuuck.

*enough with the bitching, on with your homework, teenager!*

And that's why I'm angry!

Comment

• Well I am cheesed off. Because I have been without 1 housemate for 2 months and another for a month my gas bill share will be around £150 odd. Fucking great. Then I have a bloody TV license renewal coming up as well. Argh.

Comment

• I'm more depressed than angry but as far as I know there's no "I'm depressed" thread so this will have to do.

So my midterm grades came back. I had 1 A, 3 C's, and a D. Now, being that I'm someone quite used to getting all A's and B's, you can imagine this is quite the shock. Even worse is that I have to get my grades up enough to total a 3.0 GPA or I lose my scholarship. And it feels like there's no way to do that.

It's not like I don't do assignments either-I do every bit of homework either early or on time and very rarely do I not do it at all. I haven't missed a day of school (bar 1 where I was sick) since the third week. I pay attention as best I can.

But you know what really leaves me feeling gutted? The fact that that 1 sick day my BIOL teacher decided to lump three assignments into one day (one of which was worth a hefty thirty points) and when I asked if I could make them up she told me that since it was already passed back (assigned on Friday, returned on Monday, btw, so it's not like I got a chance to actually do it) I couldn't make it up. That's BS, IMO.

My other classes are fairly understandable (ECON and Programming have been rather tough to comprehend at some points), but there's also ENGL, where a C-grade doesn't even seem plausible. I never once got something back that appeared to be graded badly and unless my first paper was just that damn terrible (and I don't think it was based on the source material I wrote about) there's just no real justification for it.

I'm really doubtful that I'll be able to pull through and get my grades up. God, I do not want to work at McDonald's/Tyson/Wal-mart the rest of my life...
          A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• God, I do not want to work at McDonald's/Tyson/Wal-mart the rest of my life...
            Grades aren't the be all and end all of getting a job. Confidence and Personality count as well. Also working hard and getting along with your lecturers helps too when it comes for a reference. My first Job, as an IT technician, I was up against 5 other people from my Computing course that had better grades than me and a bunch of other people with experience yet I trumped them all for the position. As long as you keep working at your course. you'll be fine. Just don't settle into coasting, thats one sure fire way of ending up with a menial job.
            Last edited by Enrico Marini; 03-13-2010, 05:18 AM.

Comment

• I'm angry because my COUGH IS LIKE MY EVIL SOAP OPERA TWIN, always coming back. >.<

Comment

• I feel your pain. Also, my hideously abused lungs.

Comment

• I'm a bit upset that all the vet's offices close at noon on Saturday and dont open at all on Sunday. One of my cats is ill...and I'm starting to get worried about him. Usually he's very peppy and frisky, but he's been very lazy, hardly drinking, and his eyes are glazed over a bit.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• A bit of angry, but more sad. AND kind of empty...Sad music isn't helping.

I don't know, just...when you have unresolved issues between someone, and you both know it but kind of avoid the subject, then when you both finally talk about it, it feels relieving but....The whole issue is brought up again in the first place, and you know the truth know, and it all hurts, but it's not as if the person is cruel, and they may feel sorry...

I can't explain this without going into detail...I just feel bamboozled right now, my emotions are all mixed up and I feel ready to explode.

Comment

• I hate my neigbor so EFFING MUCH. I think I'm gonna keep renting here past my moving out so as to blast metal 24/7. IDK how the hell she pays rent. I got flexible hours, so I tried switching to a schedule that I end the day at 16h00 instead of 19h thinking I was going to get 3 hours of FUing SILENCE and she is IN HER FFFFFIN KITCHEN!!! @ 16h30-17h 18h-22h What should I do short of murder? She is up at 2AM and she is in her kitchen at 7AM too. Sometimes it's 18h til midnight.. One of those times, at 12h30, I started yelling at the wall STOP! STOP! TAKE YOUR CRAZY PILLS!!! and she's like "what's your problem?" and she keeps doing her dishes AT MIDNIGHT AND A HALF. In the morning she comes and laughs at me like I was a little kid and she's like:"Why did you get so mad? I was cooking my supper".

And this is ALL WEEK LONG.

EDIT!!! She was nicely reasonable last night, and this seems to be getting under control since I complained to the landlord!!!! :] So happy!!!
                      Last edited by The_15th; 03-17-2010, 08:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enrico Marini View Post
                        Grades aren't the be all and end all of getting a job. Confidence and Personality count as well. Also working hard and getting along with your lecturers helps too when it comes for a reference. My first Job, as an IT technician, I was up against 5 other people from my Computing course that had better grades than me and a bunch of other people with experience yet I trumped them all for the position. As long as you keep working at your course. you'll be fine. Just don't settle into coasting, thats one sure fire way of ending up with a menial job.
                        My concern with the grades stems primarily from the fact that if I don't get my GPA up to 3.0, I'll lose my scholarship. That is not a good thing and is very detrimental to my future career opportunities. A degree means a hell of a lot more than a high school diploma.
                        Last edited by DarkMemories; 03-16-2010, 09:12 PM.
                        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• I' angry because such a slight nuisance (burned the tip of my tongue) became such a bitch. Every time I move my tongue, scrape over it with my teeth, roll it over, fold it, or even talk, it hurts. D: Such a mean thing. There goes fellatio (kidding, kidding).

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                            There goes fellatio (kidding, kidding).
                            Ouch.

Just kidding

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• ^ bahahahaha

I'm angry because, since I live in the South-Western Pacific Coast, the place is practically a fornication and bodily fluid filled puddle for college students (it's Spring Break, so yeah). I personally have nothing against college students (lol, both of my sisters are college students), but the ones that usually come here are the complete stereotype of the partying college student. It's evil. They're loud, obnoxious, and roam around the WHOLE DAMN COUNTY shouting shit. Fff, last year, I was slightly harassed by a group of them drunk young'ns on my way home from my friend's. I was glad I vented by socking one in the face. Such a shame, he was kinda hot, too (but he was probably straight, so ewww). And I hate socking hot guys in the face. But, if it has to come to that, it's time Falcon Punch some bitches.

Haha, and that's why I'm angry.

Oh shit, my tongue is still sore from that burn. Still no fellatio. Darn labbit. ;D

Comment

• I'm angry because construction work is currently going on at my school. The two entranced are blocked off and I spent ten minutes walking around, trying to figure out how the hell I was supposed to leave. Eventually I found a gate was open, but I had to walk around half the school just to get to it. Not pleased.

Comment

Working...
                                X