No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammit, I keep waking up at like 10 or 11 in the morning! It's such a waste of a good morning! I hate it!

Comment

• DAMNIT!
      ten things go wrong in one hour,that i am related to in NO way whatsoever,and i get blamed for ALL of them!

Comment

• You all act like it's the end of the world for such trivial matters.

Except for the guy whose father is suffering from lymphoma. You have my sympathies, I hope he makes a full recovery. It's not easy having to deal with the possibility of losing a parent, I know how it feels in fact.
        Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-07-2009, 10:33 PM.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• We all act like it's the end of the world for such trivial matters because there's nothing else to be angry/worried/anxious about, and we're probably bored to death.

Comment

• Then go entertain yourselves rather than blab about such things on here. It's incredibly self-centred.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              You all act like it's the end of the world for such trivial matters.

Except for the guy whose father is suffering from lymphoma. You have my sympathies, I hope he makes a full recovery. It's not easy having to deal with the possibility of losing a parent, I know how it feels in fact.
              thank you mr spencer.

Comment

• No need for thanks, my friend. It's only natural human instinct to express compassion for his fellow man, at least that's what I think. Unfortunately, in reality it's very different. Despite my otherwise cynical demeanour, I like to think that even though we're all inherently self-absorbed, selfish and materialistic, there's a place of reason, logic and compassion in everyone.

When I watch television, I see these reality programmes where people shed tears but I cannot help but feel as though they're just put on for the benefit of the viewers, as another crude facet of entertainment - this time employing human emotions as the tool. Jade Goody being the most prominent example of this. But I know that deep down there is a little good in even the worst of people, and a lot of a bad in even the best of people.

In short, we need to discourage materialism and inward thinking in our youth and promote social values and the importance of the family unit. That it's not the end of the world when your computer breaks down or when you stub your toe, but that it's crucial to look after what you have now for it may not be around forever.
                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-08-2009, 01:14 AM.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  That it's not the end of the world when your computer breaks down or when you stub your toe, but that it's crucial to look after what you have now for it may not be around forever.
                  Clearly you do not realize the fact that the End of the World activation button is located inside one of my big toes.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Somebody call the fucking fire brigade!
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• i like the way you think mr spencer

Comment

• ... and just HOW old are you, Spency?

You sound like a politician.
                        Last edited by Helegad; 04-08-2009, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• old enough to know wat hes talking about aparently

Comment

• Mr. Spencer defense force assemble !
                            Last edited by A-J; 04-08-2009, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• im new im new i dont know what to do!

Comment

• People selling used goods at 15% less than brand new price. Since there's no warranty or anything. I'd rather buy it at the store, genius.

Comment

Working...
                                X