Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
    You sound like a politician.
    Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-08-2009, 09:39 AM.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Not exactly what I had in mind, but yeah, that'll do

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        My family isnt in that picture, real nice. Although, when are you coming to London Spencer? lol

Comment

• 17 days till my internet is finally fixed. i can't wait 17 more days, it's already been a month and a half!

Comment

• Never mind.
            Last edited by BadWolfX; 04-09-2009, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• im really really pissed off at my dad and his girl friend and my step sister.

they are so damned selfish and don't care for anyone but themselves.

on easter my dad's GF bought an entire box of easter eggs, she gave them out to everyone except my little brother because she's a bitch and hates him. yuet my brother hasn't done a thing to deserve it. and she goes further, she puts stupid little notes in the fride telling my brother what he's allowed to eat or not, and my dad is a lazy ass and wont go shopping so his GF does all the shopping. and my brother isn't allowed to eat anything she buys, which means he starves half the time. it's fucking unfair!

also, my brother had a dirt bike crash and hurt is arm badly a few days ago, my dad told him it's nothing worth worrying about and told him to get over it and didn't even bother to get it checked out cause his GF refused to waste petrol driving him up to the doctors. then when my brother came over to my moms house with me and my mom she was appaled and took him to the doctors and he has a broken arm. he had a broken arm for a week and no one even cared for him, he's only 13 years old.

then i lent my brother my PS3 for a few weeks so he has something to do all week. anyway my dad's useless GF takes my PS3 off him, opens the box and starts playing it herself with my useless step sister, they play MY PS3, then carelessly throw it back in the box when there done, breaking the PS3 and crushing a few games under it and snapping cases, the AV cables and split open, and power socket is twisted out of shape, and it probably has internal damage. then when my brother found out she actually threatened him and told him she would smash MY PS3 if he complained about it.

anyways my mom rang my dad up and that had a screaming competition at each other and his stuppid fucking girl friend outright refuses to pay for the damages to my property. and then goes further and actually blamed my brothers cat for breaking it. she's fucking unbelievable and a whore and a slut and i want to stab her eyes out right now!
              Last edited by missvalentine; 04-14-2009, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• Im angry because no one in my family(i dont have a drivers liscenese)would lift a finger to drive me to a doctor to get my heart checked out because its been beating all funny lately so i had to get my neighbor who i barely know to take me,and it turns out that theres "nothing" wrong with it physichaly,its just beating oddly however they said ill never be able to join the millitary because of it and its probably best if i just,and i qoute "Settle down with a nice girl who you can keep up with,do something easy like writeing books or magazine articles and just enjoy life"
                Translation:Get a fucking deskjob.
                X.X

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris View Post
                  I can't download the RE5 DLC!!!!
                  I hear ya man, I hear ya. I would much rather be pwning people as wesker than sitting here watching real housewives of new york with my girlfriend's parents
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                    im really really pissed off at my dad and his girl friend and my step sister.

they are so damned selfish and don't care for anyone but themselves.

on easter my dad's GF bought an entire box of easter eggs, she gave them out to everyone except my little brother because she's a bitch and hates him. yuet my brother hasn't done a thing to deserve it. and she goes further, she puts stupid little notes in the fride telling my brother what he's allowed to eat or not, and my dad is a lazy ass and wont go shopping so his GF does all the shopping. and my brother isn't allowed to eat anything she buys, which means he starves half the time. it's fucking unfair!

also, my brother had a dirt bike crash and hurt is arm badly a few days ago, my dad told him it's nothing worth worrying about and told him to get over it and didn't even bother to get it checked out cause his GF refused to waste petrol driving him up to the doctors. then when my brother came over to my moms house with me and my mom she was appaled and took him to the doctors and he has a broken arm. he had a broken arm for a week and no one even cared for him, he's only 13 years old.

then i lent my brother my PS3 for a few weeks so he has something to do all week. anyway my dad's useless GF takes my PS3 off him, opens the box and starts playing it herself with my useless step sister, they play MY PS3, then carelessly throw it back in the box when there done, breaking the PS3 and crushing a few games under it and snapping cases, the AV cables and split open, and power socket is twisted out of shape, and it probably has internal damage. then when my brother found out she actually threatened him and told him she would smash MY PS3 if he complained about it.

anyways my mom rang my dad up and that had a screaming competition at each other and his stuppid fucking girl friend outright refuses to pay for the damages to my property. and then goes further and actually blamed my brothers cat for breaking it. she's fucking unbelievable and a whore and a slut and i want to stab her eyes out right now!
                    You could probably charge both your dad and the girlfriend for a lot of things in court, if you really wanted to.

Sounds like a good idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                      You could probably charge both your dad and the girlfriend for a lot of things in court, if you really wanted to.

Sounds like a good idea.
                      I don't know about the court thing but I suggest missvalentine to visit a therapist for real and move out from your father's house, if you're living there.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I'm annoyed because my ear is still playing up and I've had to come home from work sick and gonna see a doctor later on.

Comment

• I'm kind of pissed off, every time I go to record anything off any of my computers or laptops... the fucking Umbrella Corporation logo pops up ALL OVER MY SCREEN before it blacks out, gives me bloody static and shows me the pixels of the screen... then it FREEZES on the logo and everything then crashes completely on me, I start it back up, blue screen of DEATH... unplug it, start it back up again... and it works.

Then if I go near whatever file saved the whole episode/what I was trying to record, my built-in microphone starts making demonic noises and I can't record any audio comments and instantly anyone who is talking to me on webcam or audio call hears "AHUDAUSHUUUUUURRRRG. *Beep Beep*" followed by Red Queen sounds that I put into my MSN, MORE beeping and then extremely vocal cursing from me... before it goes into static/white noise and DIES after a Nemesis "RAUGH!".

I'm starting to hate my electronics, as it's not the only computer or laptop doing it to me in the house. I think I'm just going to have to go into the basement, which I don't want to go into because some lazy person can't replace the lights and you just don't want to go down there - it looks like a room from a RE game, filled with boxes. I mean, sure I play my RE games down there in the dark... I just don't want to go down there and have to look for cables and crap in the dark and come across any of my RE costume parts (like a semi-made Tyrant claw and other crap). Fed up with this stupid glitchy crap. DX

Then I had to do a ton of paperwork the other day, long story... only to have the logo pop up AGAIN and crash everything! TWENTY PLUS PAGES ARE COMPLETELY GONE! GONE! ZERO! ZILCH AND ZIP BLOODY ALL! *Tempted to do what Wesker did in RE:UC to the computer*
                          Last edited by Enetirnel; 04-15-2009, 10:37 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Non-blurry Signature Version
                          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                            I'm annoyed because my ear is still playing up and I've had to come home from work sick and gonna see a doctor later on.
                            Jeez I'm sorry, I used to have ear infections constantly when I was a kid...sucked. Hope you get better

On another note, I am pissed because I still can't find a decent job, and my student loans are literally going to kill me. *writes will*
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                              insert long angry rant here(
                              Just sue them already. Seriously.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• MissV you should get your mom to sue for custody of you and your brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X